Reviews for The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Teen Genius
rrrr1243 chapter 17 . 8/1
a little rushed but good
rrrr1243 chapter 13 . 8/1
this is good!
rrrr1243 chapter 8 . 8/1
nice
JESUSsaves chapter 4 . 5/14
very great, keep going
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 2 . 1/13
I love how your fic portrays Cindy as someone who can step in to save the day. She does so many times on the show and never gets due credit for it.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 16 . 1/9/2019
"He quickly went to each person, holding the yellow tape up to them from every angle and spinning them around to get head and waist measurements."

That had a lot less complaining from the girls than I expected.

"This kinda looks like a pet rock on a leash…" Carl began as he took one.
"That's a mace, Carl. And that's no pet rock." Jimmy laughed."

I moderately sure what Carl is describing is a flail.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 13 . 1/9/2019
Eh, wouldn't be the first time Jimmy was moderately unethical about his use of SCIENCE! and it probably won't be the last.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 11 . 1/9/2019
Huh, was totally expecting some sort of plot twist with the evil Cindy, especially the classic Evil Double trope where they get mixed up in the scuffle and have to be identified.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 8 . 1/9/2019
"Yeah, I read about you in 'New Science Monthly'. You contributed to the power generator technology that helps power my house." He shook Jimmy's hand."

Huh, someone actually remembered that Professor Calamitous found out about Jimmy because he was famous and so of course he would only end up more famous as he gets older, until he reaches the dozens of nobel prizes point he was at in The Tomorrow Boys.

Good use of past inventions.
This relationship being purely physical lust with a side of fighting is going horribly however.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 7 . 1/9/2019
"Yeah, like you would know." He rolled his eyes.
"FOR YOUR INFORMATION NEUTRON, I HAVE BEEN ON PLENTY OF DATES." She blushed furiously with the lie.
"SURE, VORTEX!"
"WHAT? AND YOU'VE BEEN ON SO MANY?"

You've both been on the exact same amount of dates. With each other.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 6 . 1/9/2019
"No, you idiot! Then everyone would find out!"

Please, everyone in the school has probably thought you were already dating since junior high.

"I didn't say anything. You have to ask." She crossed her arms and legs tightly. He could barely process what was happening."

Hey, you know that mind reading thing you tried to invent? Now would be a perfect time to reinvent that. Because any relationship without clear and truthful communication is already dead.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 1/8/2019
Okay, this was a great chapter.
Eason Lucis Caelum chapter 16 . 10/17/2018
Omg I’m either getting Shadow of War or Dragon Quest vibes right now lolz (sorry for the bad english)
Chipmunkaddiction chapter 12 . 7/21/2018
This chapter was great I freaked out when Carl saw them but I kind of wanted somebody to find out
Chipmunkaddiction chapter 5 . 7/21/2018