Reviews for The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Teen Genius
JackFrost-300-TrueFrost chapter 1 . 9/3
This is awesome i so miss this show!
You should keep writing
I dont know if this account is still active, but I loved this piece. I really kicked how you showed how everyone aged . And I especially loved your little big bang theory cameo . Really wish you had added the last sense with jimmy and Cindy on stage; I think it would have been a better ending but what do I know . Anyway just wanted to let you know (thought I dont know if you'll ever get this ) that this was an awesome read , especially at 3 am . Thank you for writing it loved every second . Hope to see more amazing stories from you or if not glad you wrote this series . - Ally
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 6/3
But...Carl eating mint toothpaste on their way to Yolkus... Pants don't work like that either. Wow...okay, I can't handle this level of non-science.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 6/3
But...but Jimmy already invented a Shrink/Growth ray...whatever.
Um the Muse chapter 18 . 5/16
This was a really great story, thanks. You said that you weren't very happy about this ending. I think that it would've worked slightly better if you had simply ended it after Cindy declared her love into the camera. That last fight was unnecessary and it would have been funny to end the story with the words, "ok, bye!"
Um the Muse chapter 2 . 5/12
Ha! It's surprising how many good Jimmy Neutron stories there on this site. I mean, there are a lot of, say, Harry Potter stories, but few that capture those characters well. Here, though? Your story is among the many that capture the essence of a Jimmy Neutron episode, complete with perfect characterizations. Well done!
AshPli chapter 18 . 4/20
Just wanted to say really amazing story. Would have loved to see more.
LovePotion976-JC chapter 5 . 3/14
I've read the best of the best JN fanfics here in , and yet, I always find myself scanning/re-reading this fic of yours, for me this will always be the best JN fanfic! It just captures romance, adventure, comedy and drama in one beautiful story. Keep writing!
anamariaa71 chapter 1 . 2/24
cute
Stripesicles222 chapter 2 . 2/21
I pike how you used something that Jimmy had seen earlier in the 'episode' (ie. Carl's toothpaste) and made that essential to the solution. That's one thing that happened I. The show, but most people leave out of their fanfics. Well done!
LP Luna Phantom chapter 18 . 2/5
Ok, you're about to become one of my favourite authors. I've only read two stories of yours and both went right to my favorites. Seriously, what an epic fic! And full of Jimmy/Cindy sweet moments! Wow! I didn't want it to end, but I can't complain. That moment when Cindy went to the lab and say I love you to the camera... wow, again!

When you mentioned Whuthering Heights, I thought you would use the plot of the novel to, somehow, mix Jimmy and Cindy's love/hate thing. That'd have led to some curious reflections on the teens.

(By the way, I did get the TBBT reference, yey!)

Well, I'm definetly going to read a couple more of your fics. I'm sure they will be great.
LovePotion976-JC chapter 1 . 1/24
oh my freaking gosh this is the first time i am going to write a review...BE HONOURED GIRL...KIDDING...but really, this story was so so so in character and drama and humour were so blended nicely together...i love the way how it ended, it was so sweet, nothing heavy,,,haha i dont really feel this was rushed, i think it was really nice...oh and by the way, it's me second time reading this
Buddy awesome work ! you some excellent and dramatic writing skills i must say.
midnightscar17 chapter 18 . 10/4/2015
So are you considering to continue this?