Reviews for Deleted Scenes
Je vais oublier chapter 4 . 2/8
The fourth chapter was beautiful, haunting, and gorgeous. Definitely my favourite of the four although the others were still most excellent.

I just like me some Jareth POVs - especially when he's brooding and dark.
Wynni chapter 1 . 2/6
This may well be my most favorite short Labyfic.
maraudergurl2010 chapter 1 . 1/27
Oh heart heart hearts all around! Just ... gah ... adore. :3
Cherry Blossom Angel 18 chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
This, I would LOVE to see more of! Julian sounds adorable! And I love Sarah in this, she's hardly eloquent but she still manages to convey the depth of the very hot water she just found herself in.
Cherry Blossom Angel 18 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I haven't read this story, I will now thanks to this scene though! I love the Villain line! This is such a sweet scene, I have to read the story but maybe after I'll ask you why you cut it.
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
i really want more of this
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
I predict Jacob runs it with Sarah tagging along. Only this Labyrinth is tailored to Jacob's weaknesses.
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
meep!
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
swoon
Bloodsired chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
All the pieces are wonderful! But I like the 3 and 4. I think 3 is very humorous and 4 is so interesting and dark. I'm looking forward to read it if you decide to write it as multi-chapter.
Wudelfin chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
This was a haunting one. Which you should continue!
Wudelfin chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
spectacular and marvalous
lyndark chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Both chapter 3 and 4 have yhe potential to be really good stories. They are both captivating in their own ways. Chapter 3 has a classic comedic sense to it while chapter 4 feels darker and more serious. I would very much like to read more of those stories if you ever ever continue with them.
marikoula chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
CynthiaW chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is a perfect continuation of the original story. Jareth truly has no idea why he loves Sarah so much. All he knows is that he can't live without her. Sarah has apparently recognized that she loves him, too. And she doesn't care that he's supposed to be the villain. Very well done.
Cynthia