Reviews for Your world not Mine
Kimonos4me chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This was a very cool and creatively written POV. I would love to hear Garrets thoughts when Devon and Corwall come after him to tell him about Kayleys's capture. Also if you could include the same POV and character thoughts during the moment he catches her with his staff when she was falling off the castle wall to the point when he holds her in his arms and they almost kiss (If you remember they are reminded about the battle so they don't). Thanks for writing what you have so far. I never even thought about different suitors going after Kayley for what she has until I read this.
Squiggy2000 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I think that you should write what Garrett thinks when Devon and Cornwall tell him what happened to Kayley
kassidy chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
ok i might make one on that thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I would like to see how you re write that part because I love his reaction when they tell him
Jenaynay1331 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
i WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO WRITE MORE! :)
Swing Life Away chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I like it so far and wish to read more )
ariel chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
well it was good and i would like to read more.
DanniWasHere chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
There's always room for more Quest for Camelot fanfic! I've loved this movie since I was a kid, and it's great to have watched it again and realize that, because I have finally discovered the amazing world of fanfic . net, I can read further into the movie from other people's perspectives and voices. Man, I love fanfic! Lolz, I would definately love more of this, if you're thinking of adding to it! :D
CuteBlueCherri chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Such a wonderful fic! I love how you presented his thoughts so accurately, it really made me understand he could actually have been thinking! I have seen this movie sooo many times, I love it so much. :)

You're an awesome writer. And yes, I would love to see more from you about this movie! That one where he discovers Kayley :Ds been captured! I'm getting all excited thinking about it!

Cherri :D
MasquerainDreamer25 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
So beautifu...please do the scene with Devon & Cornwall! I would love to read it if you wrote it )
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This was great, I loved it! Definitely in character, keep writing great things like this!
Doggy chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This is kind of ironic, because I watched this movie with my friends last weekend. And here I find as I am checking for undates of the Discovery series, I find this. I just find that very Ironic.

Also good job, I like the inner diologe.
elactress chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I totally think you should add the part where devon and cornwall tell him kayley has been captured! It would be so romantic! Fantastic job by the way!
Julianna Tala chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This was very well done. You had a nice integration with the movie scene with your version of what went through Garrett's head at that moment.

I really hope you do that one scene where Devon and Cornwall tell him that Kayley's been taken. I always thought it was along the line of "They took her?"

Keep up the good work.
MegKevin chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
You only JUST discovered QfC? *WAILINDESPAIR* This has been my favorite movie since forever, and Garrett and Kayley gave me my basis for what a perfect relationship should look like. I am so glad you have finally discovered the awesomesauce, beastness, and pure EPIC WIN that this movie is made of. You were incredibly accurate, and I think you got all of Garrett's feeling and thoughts perfectly right! Bravo adding in the thought of all the suitors she would pick up in Camelot; In all these years, I've never thought of that, but it's obvious now that Garrett would have.

Beautiful fic!