Reviews for Loss
FictionStar24 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I really like this! It pleases me to know that people can be so curious and imaginative. I am in love with Finding Nemo :)
Eldunari Liduen chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Ah, yes I vaugley remember seeing that deleted scene. I'll have to go back and watch it later!

Really amazing one shot as always! :D I think you really nailed Gill (I swear I almost typed Finn -_-) here. Interesting how his freedom was taken from him much the same way Nemo's was. I think this was my favorite line:

"The memories were quick, mere snippets and snapshots, some even akin to a slow, patched movie reel, but they were more than enough. They flickered through his mind in quick succession, filling his everyday life, and haunted his dreams without rest."

Shows just how much time has passed... Poor guy!

Don't worry about updating your other stories! These one shots are all really fantastic! I haven't updated any of my Cars fics in over a month... I really need to sit down and write some. I've just had this sudden influx of PotO ideas that won't leave me alone and are crowding out all of the Cars stories... Yup.

Great one shot and I can't wait to see the rest!
ruthc93 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Darn it, you made me want to rewatch this one, too. XD

Those are some interesting thoughts you have on Gill, and I do agree that Gill seems like one to have had a family. It's so sad, really, but you depicted him perfectly. Poor Gill. I just want to give him a hug. (Oh well, he has Peach now. XDD)

And if I remember correctly, now the only ones left are Ratatouille, The Incredibles, and A Bug's Life. Good luck with those! I'll be looking forward to them. Especially A Bug's Life. X3
justcallmereggie chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
DemonWolf: My thoughts exactly. :*{ Beautifully done...
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Wow... I never thought of that. great job writing this. I liked it a lot! XD
Demonwolf chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
You know, I had a feeling that Gil lost more than his freedom when he was captured too. The way he looked at Nemo during that scene hinted that he was hoping some one was thinking of him. Great job at capturing any heartache Gil may be carrying inside him.