Reviews for A Place to Stand
girlfrommaren01 chapter 1 . 12/1
Thank you for this spread of amuse-buche of glimpses into a leverage-verse I can't do without your help.
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
An incredible story! I can't believe I've just stumbled across this absolute gem of yours. I wish you were still writing? Are you still on the site? Thank you for writing this scarily accurate insight into flash backs.
Mistress Frrreak chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Wonderful description of a PTSD flashback. It was very well written :)
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Great job on this fic! :D
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
wow, that was really good. interesting topic that i would love to see further explored not only in your fan fic, but on the show! we've gotten snippets of some eliot torture flashbacks, but they were brief and he didn't get lost in it...that would be really interesting to see.
reader chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Really amazingly good job getting inside Eliots head after that episode. There are not nearly enough stories dealing with that. It's a facinating look into his character.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow, just wow!

Very well written and conclusive fanfic about how things can still go south when no one expects them to anymore (and in unpredictible ways).

I loved the description of the family atmosphere that calmed Eliot so much after running wild for a second there. The fact he went back to rescue Nate as well when he already thought he might have missed his opportunity to get away and was in no condition to fight or protect his team mate in the first place, speaks volumes about how much he feels connected to the whole team at this point. Although he didn't even recognize their faces - or the place he was at, for that matter -, he did recognize his relation with them once his brain hesitated in his flight-mode long enough to register anything at all.

Also, the way they offered him his space and freedom after the episode in order to get his bearings before facing them again, was awesome and to my mind realistic.

The thing I thought was particularly interesting (and true BTW) was Eliot reflecting about how his inconvenience on the recent job might well be torture, technically but that he had lived through a whole lot of quite other/harsher experiences before. As far as prison and torture goes, this was certainly among the more luxerous versions.

*applauds*
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
great fic. definitely adding it to my favs
RekkaKouyuu chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Brillant. I don't know why I love these stories, but I do. You did an amazing job as always. Thank you for sharing!
The Girl In The White Scarf chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Ahahah! Parker pokes Eliot again, as she usually does! Nice story :)
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I really enjoyed this, could see it possibly happening to Eliot after last episode.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This was nice, very very nice. It felt so rich and believable. Yeah the team can keep E sane.
fatewalker chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Lovely. (Your writing, not what Eliot went through). After I saw the episode, I hoped/expected there to be some decent fic about Eliot after the fact. All the reviews of the show on the normal sites talked about how badass he is, but seemed to miss how he broke a little in giving his speech to the interrogator.
Nascarfan14 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Good story. Thanks for writing this. I like the stories that get into Eliots head.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 11/29/2011