Reviews for Morpheus
Mcsexielover chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Aw well it was a really great read, but i did not like the ending:(
PinkPrincess511 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
omg... that was the most incredible story ever :) such an emotional one 3
pty chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This was interesting, cutting, raw. Way more intense than the actual episode.

GG news:

"Chuck's "I'm sorry" speech to Blair. How could you not melt? "I'm sorry for treating you like property. I'm sorry for not telling you I loved you when I knew I did. I'm sorry for giving up on us..." I got all tingly, and when Blair said, "Is that all?" I was like, "Kiss her, kiss her!" But then he didn't. He just said. "Yeah," all gruffly and left. And we knew he was lying and Blair knew it too and it was seriously sad and sexy and romantic. Just the way I like it."

(Source: Cecily Von Ziegesar's "I Am Number Nine" Picks)

nc/wmark/Newscom-abausaphotos615133? &fnameabausaphotos615133

nc/wmark/Newscom-abausaphotos615146? &fnameabausaphotos615146

. #post-1025858

Are you team Chair or team Prince?Oooh. I don't know. Georgina's team no one. But Michelle loves a love story. Oh god, I just spoke about myself in the third person! I guess I'm team Chuck

2011/11/15/fictional-wedding-dresses_n_ #s476253

5.10 synopsis

LILY INTRODUCES CHARLIE TO NEW YORK SOCIETY — Lily (Kelly Rutherford) throws Charlie (Kaylee DeFer) a party to officially introduce her to New York society. Meanwhile, Charlie's ex-boyfriend, Max (guest star. Brian J. Smith), throws a wrench into Charlie's future as an Upper East Side princess. Dan (Penn Badgley) decides it may be time to tell Blair (Leighton Meester) the truth about his feelings for her. Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick and Matthew Settle also star. Vince Misiano directed the episode written by Amanda Lasher (###510).

The well-heeled, well-dressed denizens of Gossip Girl occupied Wall Street — namely, Cipriani Club 55 — on Saturday night to fete the CW series' 100th episode, which is set to air on Jan. 30. Seeing as the landmark hour centers around Blair's wedding to Prince Louis, the cast was on strict orders to, ironically, not gossip about what happens, so "I can't tell you" and "I'm not allowed to say" were frequent refrains.

Even so, TVLine gleaned enough teasey tidbits to paint a provocative wedding picture...

WHAT'S IN A NAME? It took some coaxing, but executive producer Josh Safran ultimately was too excited to share with us what he called "the perfect title" for the 100th episode: "The title is 'G.G.,' as in the movie Gigi" — but spelled as in the show's monogram. Nonetheless, I point you to Gigi's IMDb page should anyone wish to read into that name choice.

ARE WE IN FACT HEADING FOR A WEDDING? "A wedding will take place in the episode," exec producer Stephanie Savage promised. Upon noting my raised eyebrow, she added with an evil-ish chuckle, "But I didn't say how much of the wedding." Yeah, we'll have more on that in a bit...

RUNAWAY RUMOR The "tell-tale" photo (seen here) that made rounds last week and convinced (some) fans that Blair will bail on her big day? The producers were quick to note that the scene Leighton Meester shot could be but a dream.

DANCING WITH THE U.E.S.-ERS Mark Pizharski, whose directing credits include Gossip Girl's pilot and Episode 100, teased that at the very start of the hour, "You're going to see something that the cast has never done before." Though he kept mum on details, Blake Lively later revealed to the press that on Friday, "We shot a big dance sequence."

DAN & BLAIR Turning to one of Blair's non-royal romantic options, Penn Badgley told me that come wedding day, "Dan has a role to play that is not conventional" — and once viewers get wind of what it is, he reckons, "There will be a lot of gasping."

CHUCK & BLAIR After waving me off somewhat, explaining, "I've got specific notes about what I'm allowed to say," Ed Westwick did allow that "of course" there will be Chuck/Blair scenes in No. 100. When I relayed some readers' wish that Chuck "ride up on a horse and whisk the bride away," he shared, "I've actually been taking riding lessons ... but no, it's not going to happen. The horse part, that is."

FATHER SCOOPS BEST...? Remember how EP Savage hinted above at a perhaps-waylaid wedding? To hear John Shea (aka the father of the bride) tell it, Blair at the very least gets to the altar. In describing the emotions he felt walking his TV daughter down the aisle, he said, "When you see her [in the dress], it sort of stops your breath. And then as we approach the altar, there's the whole cast, everybody who's been there for all these five years." Oops?

HAPPILY EVER AFTER? Previewing the episode, Meester herself said, "[Blair]'s engaged to a prince, so what could be better than that? But then you realize that the fairytale isn't 100-percent perfect." So which gent does she think could offer a better chance at giving the would-be princess a happy ending? "Her and Chuck have had ups and down, and as much as everyone loves them together I think that them having time apart has actually helped Blair grow — and weirdly helped me grow, too," the actress offered. She then continued, "The one relationship I'd love to see play out is Blair and Dan — just selfishly, honestly, because I love working with Penn. So we'll see!"

show/gossip_girl/the_big_sleep_no_ ?page1

k.o.soul7 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
So I'm 2 episodes behind and just saw 507 and your story is like a perfect description of my frustration towards what's happening to CB right now. You gave me the closure I was waiting for in the episode. It felt every emotion u put into it! It was so amazingly written. There is an eloquence in the way you write that is shown the most in how you use dialouge more than superfluous words! *sigh* u amaze me! Keep writing and ill keep reading and reviewing :)
TriGemini chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This was great to read.

I like how Blair confronts Chuck and tells him that she knows he still loves her. And even though, Chuck denies it-Blair won't let it go easily; because she's convinced that despite what he says he doesn't want to let go either.

Really enjoyed this, a lot.
bla-bl-bl chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh, how I wish that Blair on the show was as sharp as she is in your story! That it would take for her less time to finally realize what is going on.

For me it feels like the 2nd season all over again. Chuck's pushing her away because he doesn't believe that he's worthy, pushing her to the better man (as it seems to him), pushing her to her own happiness. And Blair is begging him to stop, to just love her, to give her some reasons to stay. I liked the way things turned out then and I really have much hope for the end of the 5th season. They just have to be together, baby or no baby.

Chuck is not bad. He has never been. He may be "dark and desperate" but he is not bad. Neither is Blair. When they both understand that a shattered glass won't split them apart.

Your story was like a dream coming true for me and I am infinitely grateful for hat. Let's just hope that the show will not disappoint)
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
oooooooooooooo. very good and spot on. will it have another piece?
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Some dark and twisty Blair from you! Highly commended. As much as your Chuck and I need to make romantic/depraved snow dates when the weather turns, it's lovely to see a flash of your Blair and her comparability with the former. He's selfless, she's selfish. As it should be. You can't have both of them being selfless, then the fairytale would run linear and nothing would be right.

Blair has had one dream about Louis in which, despite what she's used to, she's Gregory Peck and he's Audrey Hepburn. Chuck's arrival reorientates the dream, even though it scares her, by making her the royal presence again. Maybe that's one of the things that frightens her about being without him, if we're going for the ultimate selfishness: Blair will never come first with anyone again. Chuck intimated by apologising and even hurting himself by kissing her that she comes first with him. She always has, hailing back to the days when he gave her a dream prom even though he wasn't her escort. Even now, he'll do anything to push her away. He threatens her with the window, for Heaven's sake, though I doubt he'd do it - the writing is beautifully raw, a little violent here. For once, he's like a bird in a cage, like, 'you have to stay and hear it this time.' And just like the night at the theatre, she wants nothing more than to get a rise out of him; but a different rise this time. A negation of selfishness, lust, spite, greed.

He keeps lying, but she knows he's lying.

So I can perfectly imagine the spring in her step and she walks out the door.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
well...I don't know what to think of this. lol. Good job though. I'm torn. I kind of want more from each stage in the o/s. Like, I feel like you could branch off into more in each part, but...*hmms* idk! haha thank-you for finally writing this though. 'Tis much appreciated. ;p