Reviews for The Death of Wedge Antilles
AntiLL chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
After his dozen or so years as a fighter pilot, Wedge had seen all kinds of action...being tossed into impossible situations and always coming through it with barely a scratch to the paint of his faithful X-wing. To die because he had been in the wrong place at the wrong time seemed so...

Cry...
LoryLynn1186 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I'm legitimately in tears right now. That was so touching and really well written. Good job!
Azalea.Rose chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
That was ever so sad.

That was beautifully well written.

I especially liked how you showed everyone's reactions to his death.
Rebel.Dream.Tatooine.Ghost chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
wow, loved it.
Solo by Choice chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Cry! So sad! (Have I reviewed before?) SOB.
JoshRand1982 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Hmm Nice Story. one thing though Luke should have been in this story. Luke and Wedge survived the death star run together so Luke would have been invited to wedges funeral.
Lady Lanet chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
*Is speechless*
CosmicalMadison chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
*wait a minute while I get a kleenex...*

Aw, that was great! Beautifully written, without a doubt one of the best fics I've read since discovering this sight.

I loved how you showed everyone when they heard the news, that was great.

Keep it up! :-)

*sob*
AeonianDreams chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
*sniffs* Wedge...*Sobs* That was a great story! I really enjoyed this fic. One of the best ones I read. I can't wait to see what you do in the future!
Foregiver-Sign chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
awwww...I second that motion. I just wanna break out the kleenex too! Waaaahhhh! Anyway, gr8 fic! How sad...but good nontheless.

Keep on writing! I love this one _.

-(...cry sob...
Rogue Leader chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Oh my goodness. I had to break out the kleenex for this one! That was beautifully written and I enjoyed it very much. Keep up the great work :)