Reviews for Misconceptions
gotye chapter 41 . 4/24/2012
awesome story, i miss them so much, please write more!
sashahailee chapter 32 . 2/22/2012
This has been the best story I have ever read. It has love, fear, scary twists, family problems, etc. etc. So damn good! I have been here for hours and hours. It is almost 2 in the morning, and I wont go to bed until im done. Its that good! :) The only thing I have got right is adrianna. I knew something was up back when she made him tell her everything/
sashahailee chapter 20 . 2/22/2012
I said check on her not seduce her! Best line ever. Gotta love rex!
sashahailee chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Wow this is so freaking good!
Juli chapter 41 . 1/22/2012
Great story! I hope you continue writing stories revolving Jolie. (I would love to see you tackle Jolie story set after the finale)
rmm8127 chapter 41 . 1/18/2012
Great story I loved it! Just sad that it's over! I need you to write more Jolie fics now that OLTL is off the air. I'm going through withdrawals!
margie311 chapter 41 . 1/4/2012
Cliffhangers? God, you kill me, seriously. But I love a sequel. So, I suppose I can't complain too loudly.

Okay, three interactions I need to comment on.

Tom and Natalie: the "comfortable" walk or whatever...This is so so interesting to me, because in another situation, these two could probably end up friendly. They're both incredibly stubborn and used to getting their way, and at one time in their lives, both were/are the most important person in John's life. Very interesting dynamic.

John and Gina: I actually feel really awful for Gina. True, we never actually got to see them together in this way, but it's incredibly clear that for Gina, there was possibly a tiny bit more behind it all than for John, though she'll deny it until the day she dies. So...sad. I wish this whole thing would have worked out better for her.

John and Cameron: So, Jason is jealous. That's the only thing I'm coming up with. For a long time, he was Mike's best friend/brother figure, and now the original is back, and he's feeling a little threatened. How'd I do there? anyway, yeah. I actually kind of feel a little bad for him now.

I seriously enjoyed this story! Tons! Please please please write the sequel (when time allows) because the twists and turns with the family and the whole Adrianna story...seriously A work. Great job!
margie311 chapter 40 . 1/4/2012
LMFAO At the bathroom scene. Seriously. You know I love that shit.

Interesting how everyone just kind of slid back into family stuff...the grill, the dishes... Like, sort of forcing normal so everyone will just GET THERE ALREADY. Sometimes that works.

And then sometimes you have Eve who is SUCH An EFFING MEDDLER. God. I really liked her at the beginning and now I just cannot stand her. Really. She has like, absolutely no right to be talking about John's private life, at all, considering she hasn't been a part of it for so so so long. GET OVER IT EVE. Good for you Tom, for giving her a talking to. (as caveman as that just came out)

And the interesting twist with Cameron/Gina/Arianna...hmmm...
margie311 chapter 39 . 1/4/2012
Okay, first of all, Im going to apologize because the whole "idea of love" thing? Yeah, I'll be using that. I'd already kind of made the decision, but, well. There it is.

So, I really wish the idea of Tom and Eve didn't gross me out. But, it kind of does. Mostly because I'm just not too happy with either of them. Maybe once everyone gets together, and people are getting along, I'll be able to read their sex comments without inwardly cringing. Also, it's a little like hearing your own parents talking about sex, which...yeah. Let's not go there. :)

Natalie...haha...the whole "take matters into your own hands" thing while Michael was STANDING RIGHT THERE. Priceless. I wish I could have seen the expression on his face. FOR REAL.

And I'm actually surprised that Natalie came right out and told John about this plan to get him to dinner. But it shows a lot of trust between them, a lot of care. So that's nice. Anyway, on to the next one.
Ilovejolie chapter 41 . 1/1/2012
Loved it! I hope you;ll continue to write JOlie fanfics... I love your writing and you seem to be one of the only ones doing them justice!

Thank you and Happy New year!
saderia chapter 41 . 1/1/2012
As long as John and Nat was together in the end that all that matters.

saderia chapter 40 . 12/30/2011
Not again. I can't wait for more.

You need to write for Lily and Cane from Y&R.
saderia chapter 39 . 12/29/2011
That wqas so good.

Ilovejolie chapter 39 . 12/29/2011

my most favorite part:

"He reached out and grabbed her hips, pulling her from her seat and onto his lap. Their eyes locked. "I think we were in love with the idea of each other, but you can't love an idea." He moved his hands up the back of her shirt slowly, unhooking her bra. "It doesn't make you burn." He breathed against her neck, placing hot, wet kisses on the white flesh. He took one of her hands and rested it over his thundering heart, while taking the other and flattening it around his erection. Air was becoming hard to access. "It doesn't make you ache." He tightened his arms, circling her and burying his face in her wonderful hair. "Can you feel me ache, Natalie?" he asked softly."
DallasMarieJensen chapter 38 . 12/29/2011