Reviews for Breathe In Now
Skyz5034 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
nicely written thanks for posting
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Have you thought of doing another kate ari fic
Eruanna17 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Yay! Surprisingly, in character Parker/Hardison pairings are hard to find, but you did a great job. It's difficult to get inside Parker's head, but everything they say sounds just right. Great fic!
renisanz chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
You did a great job on your first go-round with these characters. Hardison was hilarious and Parker's quirkiness and the way she describes her feelings was really good. Him putting his hand in her hand and then her telling him in her own way to keep doing it; that was reminiscent of when she asked him to hum so she could remember the steps in the weighted boots. I hope you write more of them.
AliKat7 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I love this! Super sweet without being TOO cute. I think you did well on the characterization too.
CelticKnot12 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Bravo! Bravo!

I've been wanting a tag for the Experimental Job that's Hardison focused, and I thank you for writing it. It was sweet, and your characterization was pretty good, though I think with time you'll grow even better at using their voices (translation: keep writing in this genre!).

A quick note on the characterization of Parker: the way you wrote her she seemed quite flirtatious. While I think that Parker does have a very romantic side, she is pretty unaware of how to deal with guys that she likes.

"And she uses his first name and something must be happening because she never uses his first name, but Hardison really can't think right now because his head's all fuzzy and his ribs hurt like Hell and Parker's there and so are her lips and he's really truly not thinking about how they felt against his as they sold their cover to Zilgram before things started to go wrong but so totally in accordance with Plan X or was that Plan M because he died in Plan M and he's either dying or in love and in he's definitely not in love so he must be dying."

This was kind of hard to follow. In reading it and the context, I understand that you probably meant for it to sound a bit muddled, but I had a difficult time simply following Hardison's train of thought.

All in all, though, this was a very good read. You took a story places that people customarily don't take them in this genre. Way to spice up FanFiction!

I will definitely be checking out your other stories. Thank you again for posting this story!
b-mystique chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Very sweet and nicely written fic!:-)
Koxie chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This is so fluffy cute - I likes it D

Sophie *shakes my head* she really is the Mother Hen-hehe

I think you did really well discribing our Parker/Hardison (or HP FTW! smile) characterics - hope to see more stories about them from ya!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Liked this.
Meagan chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I loved this! I think you got their voices down great. This is exactly how I imagined them after the episode was over. Please write more P/H :)