Reviews for Misconstrued Misconceptions
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 1 . 8/31
I want to see how he reacts when he finds out Ron isnt all that, and Harry actually is better for her than he thinks. Lol I bet Hermuone and Jean will tell him straight, if Harry doesn't have anything to say first in Hermione's defence.
DrunkOnMusic chapter 1 . 6/29
I really, REALLY hope you continue this gem! This is unique (at least for me) and is funny since we know that the opposite is true for Harry and Ron. That bit at the end about Harry being a marauder was funny. Overall, I really enjoyed this and would love to see Hermione’s father change his mind about Harry!
dharani.das86 chapter 1 . 5/31
Update pleaseeeeeeee, I'm begging you
emeralgreenlove chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Lol, very funny! It'd be lovely if you continued!
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
Yikes! Hermione's dad would prefer Ron over Harry for his daughter? Guess he's in the same bandwagon as JKR and all the other Herons lol :-D

Interesting POV nevertheless. Most Harmony stories feature Hermione's dad as one of Harry's biggest supporters, especially as his daughter's love interest. You showed a different yet humorous take on this minor character so good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
That's funny. Her dad prefers an idiot who always makes his daughter cry to the person who Hermione's always there for/the person who's always there for Hermione
RayvnAshes2 chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
...Wow. Judgmental, much?
I wonder how he'll react when he realizes just how wrong about Harry he is.
iitrnr chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Would love to see another chapter of this. Thanks.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
The story could use a sequel of Hermione's father forced to eat his words after he actually met Ron.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
If Hermione's dad supports Ron, then he's an absolute idiot!

Great story by the way.
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
i like :)
Bloodfire87 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Lol! Oh I am loving this already. Cant wait to see more.
Bloodfire87
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
more please! this is kind of fantastic!
guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Mooore I dont more of this wonderful fic
themergitonian chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Hmm... hope you add more. this is good