Reviews for A Fly on the Wall
eelojnil chapter 6 . 4/1/2018
Oh, come on...you end it there?!

Awesome story. You captured Em’s personality perfectly.
Greyella chapter 6 . 6/24/2017
Jesus Christ that ending. Props, for sure man. That was unexpected and brilliant.
LookingForMissWrite chapter 6 . 4/7/2015
Please, oh god, please can you write the bits after that, oh god, I think I'm dying of laughter from that last little bit. Pretty please with a cheery on top!
Elliewrites chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
That is effing hysterical. I truly love this story. But god how I wish you had put in just one more chapter.
Elliewrites chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
Oh I had forgotten how great this story is! Please please write more Mirandy. This is fantastic.
Nightwing 509 chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
I hope you write a sequel to the story.
Wow chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Boss as fuck. Amazing writing
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
WHAT?! You cant just leave it like that! I NEED to know wat happens! I think I might die!
List of Romantics chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Gah! You tease! I don't imagine that will end well, for any number of people for any number of reasons ;3 Delightful story, I do wish you still wrote/posted here on FF. You're such a fine writer.
List of Romantics chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Mercy, that's some smokin' hot MirAndy! And another fantastic chapter, I feel quite fortunate finding this gem.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
What an absolutely charming Christmas tale! I can't wait to read the rest of it; such a treat.
Jerel chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
You ended it on THAT note!? JGSOPITRGWPCR,GKRAEPOGKA!
hannah chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
oh, you're evil,
but sometimes...
evil can be very good :)
THE END!
MsSir chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
holy shit. the end of that. wow. lol.

thanks for sharing. wow. LMAO.
Nathalie chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
"Pity, I really thought she would last." Serena said.
"Oh, God! Miranda, I can't last!"
"You will last," Miranda whispered silkily
"The miraculous little assistant is not so miraculous anymore?"
Inspiration struck like a thunderbolt. A wonderful, gut-clenching thing. A pure Michelangelo moment.
"I want you to scream for me."
And then she flicked the tiny switch on the Bluetooth transmitter.
"Fuck me!Make me come, please!"

Brilliant! hehehehehehehehehehehehe...how do you guys like my revamp editing of the final chapter?
LOL...you guys see why I don't review that often...I tend to be long winded.

Ratings:for wittiness, I would say a 4.5 out 5
Predictability: 2.5 out of 5
Irony: 4 out of 5
Overall rating: 3.5 out of 5...I am a harsh judge...but on the plus side...out of the several thousands of fanfictions that I have read (seriously...several thousands...voyager, popular, xena, charmed, twilight, facts of life, designing women, wharehouse 13, gilmore girls, smalleville, hannah montanah, and a few others)...I have commented on probably on 10 of those altogether...and I have never commented on all chapters...so congrats. The ending was priceless too. Two thumbs up!