Reviews for Lost
MrGooseyMoose chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
This certainly did not suck Keru, so you have nothing at all to feel sorry about. Apart from, maybe, making me feel so sad. :'( Hahaha!

I really enjoyed this climax - even though it wasn't a taito-happy ending. (Though I am very glad that there were a couple of tiny, intimate moments thrown in there. Thanks for that.) ;) It was so emotional, and deep, and layered. And very well written. Everything was wrapped up nicely, I thought. You should be proud.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this yet, but I thought that the songs worked really well, too - especially Yamato's. I could hear the whole thing running around in my head throughout all of his bits haha.

Anyways, in short I really enjoyed this. It was ace.
MrGooseyMoose chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
So, I FINALLY get back here to finish reading this fic, and what am I welcomed by? Sheer and utter depression. xD

HEY KERU! I've missed reading your work, ya know. I've wanted to get back to this for so long, and now that I finally have...I have to admit to being surprised. Surprised because it's so much better (and sadder) than I thought it would be haha. This is a really good piece of storytelling.

I had loads of things to say here but, well...I kinda just wanna get over to chapter 3 and find out what happens next. So that's what I'm gonna do haha. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
An excellent finale in all respects

I first want to commend you on how wrote the characters. It's always been one of your strongest points in my opinion. You make them well rounded, three dimensional characters with clear motivations while always keeping them true to their original persona.

The story was brilliant. One of your most heart wrenching from the word: go. You gave a great depth of emotion to Tai and Matt's inner monologue and their interaction. It was impossible not to get drawn in. The song integration was also seamless.

You've always been a favourite writer of mine and this story fully demonstrates your ability. I can only apologise for not reviewing in so long a time. So, I'm sorry Keru.
Miles per Prower
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Excellent Keru. You still know how to tug at heartstrings with the relationships you create. Keep up the stellar writing.
Miles per Prower
inspired-by-Dream chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Really like the story

even if it is all sad, but the story itself is just...wonderful

you kind of remind me my own old time with some of my friends...and yeah, ha ha, tears come up again QuQ

sigh, sometime, things just don't work out anymore... and sometimes, life change...

you lost me in thoughts, and just bring up all my angst for my old time also, which means-you did a good job on writing this story, really, good art are about bringing up emotion (for me at least), and you really did that well.

their hard time on bringing the old time to the front and really look at it, you have make that really well, especially the last part, where Yamato just have to do that one last little thing

...

I'm sure Yamato have moved on OuO
Caliboy chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
As with every single fic of yours that I have read, I loved this one. You have an amazing talent, or maybe I just like yours style. I don't know and I don't care, I always enjoy your work and I am excited to see more soon :)
Psycho Weasel chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Man! What an ending! I wanted to cry so badly, but I couldn't...I think I'm broken or something. -_-;

This ending is so bitter sweet...more bitter for me I guess, but still had it's sweet moments. It was so hard seeing that Tai and Matt weren't going to be together, but I'm also glad they didn't...fine, I'll let my seven year-old Taiora fan come out now. YAAAAAY! They're still a happy family! ...Ok, now back in the box. XP I think you did a great job incorporating both songs into this final chapter!

I don't think this chapter was bad at all. Though, I do admit that the last sentence of the chapter was, well, cheesy. X3 It sort of brought me out of the moment, but hey, we're all guilty of throwing bits and pieces of cheesiness into our stories (said the cheesiest author of them all).

Wooooo! Bonfire! *prepares the weenies and mallows* Just in case. ;)

I can't decide if I want to fave this story of sadness and woe...*faves anyways* Great story Keru! You always inspire me to write, so keep up the good work!
Takato the dreamer chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Man... you take longer to update than Takato the dreamer! ... oh wait... I'm Takato the dreamer!

This is a very interesting story, different than the usual cliche' story you usually see. Keep up the good work!
Psycho Weasel chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
*casually strolls in* Oh don't mind me, I'm just coming to steal your amazing talent of being able to write description. Thanks. ;)

Woo! So happy you updated this story! ...happy and sad actually. Man, you have me so torn between these two couples! On the one hand, I really wish Tai and Matt could be together...but on the other hand, Tai and Sora seem so happy and they are so cute...You've momentarily turned me into a Taiora supporter! I hope you're happy! DX

But anyways, this chapter was super bueno. The writing was rich with detail and I really felt myself getting emotional and sympathetic towards both Sora and Matt. Kudos.

I really can't wait to see what you have for the final chapter...and eeeeeeeeee! Baby Ryu is so cute! X3

TALMAGE: As is my baby girl. ;)
Caliboy chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
You hav no idea how long I have een waking for people to update their fics. I'm pretty sure you were the first of the new year for me, and THANK YOU! This was an amazing chapter, there was nothing I didn't like at all, except for tai being with sora, but whatever, not your fault :3 hahha anyways, I really hope that you update this really soon! I can't wait to start reading more, I'd only people updated more often :P
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I told you I'd read eventually XD

Awesome start :) really sad but really good
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I was expecting this to be good, Keru, but not THAT good. :D

Ahem...soooo, this was a very emotional opening. One that I wasn't entirely prepared for haha. I'm trying to get my brain in gear, ya see, so I can write a half-decent review, but the only thought circling my mind is I MUST READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Lol, I guess you should take that as a compliment. :P

The plot is really good. Though I don't see why Matt couldn't have just TAKEN A DAMN WEEKEND OFF TO FLY BACK HOME AND SEE TAI DURING HIS DAMN STUPID TOUR ...but I guess life's cruel, eh? Hahahaha, in all seriousness I loved that you included those flashbacks. They were awesome, and they added some real depth to your tale! All hail the mighty photo album! :D

Writing wise, I loved the way you decribed everything. The details were thick, and vivid, and overall they painted a fantastic picture.

Keep up the great work. I'm looking forward to reading more, Keru. :)

All the best. xx
dominygringa chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
luved it
Psycho Weasel chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
...Well...Let me just take the time and tell you something in all seriousness...

Your writing has improved SOO much since I first started watching you!

Please, don't take that as an insult or anything. I just mean to say that these stories you are coming out with recently just feel like they have so much more emotion and variation.

I mean, this ending seem slightly cliche in the whole "I'm-married-but-I-still-love-Matt-so-I'm-going-to-go-to-him" but: A) this is only the first part, and B) I'm finding myself ok with it. You set it up so that we know Tai had strong feelings for Matt and now it's just a matter of you writing up the next part so that we can know what happens.

Like I mentioned earlier, I had many disruptions during the day, but every time I came back to reading this story, I'd immediately get sucked back into the moment. The way you are describing things is getting to the point where I'm getting kind of jealous of it! You're doing so much better with your description and it's getting easier to visualize what the characters are seeing.

When you told me you were going to use this particular song, I was kind of curious to see how you'd incorporate it with the story. At first, I didn't feel too convinced, but as I read on, I realized that the story you put with the song lyrics still had the same emotion and feeling. It still shows how a relationship started of great and happy, but soon fell apart. It worked well.

Well, now that I've got that out of the way, I can go take my test now. ;) I just felt that if I didn't review it first, I'd forget what I wanted to point out. Great job on this story, I hope I haven't boosted your ego TOO much, happy late Turkey day, and I'll be awaiting the next part. :)
DigimonYaoiLover chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I loved it!

it was so sweet yet sad at the same time!

plus, great song choice by the way:D

Can't wait for an update