Reviews for Falling In Love, Again
Amy chapter 19 . 11/21
I miss Emily lol I hope she and Aaron see each other again next chapter
SouthunLady chapter 19 . 11/13
This chapter was so intense between Hotch and Haley, just as I felt their relationship at the end must have been on the show. I felt she might have "manipulated" him by her passive-aggressive tendencies and when that didn't work, she pulled out the big guns and started letting him have it, and her true colors came out. Then, when that didn't work, she just picked Jack up and left. In case you didn't get my drift, I'm one of the "I didn't particularly like Haley" viewers on the show. I'm glad you didn't show him immediately running to Emily, and I'm also glad you gave him the courage to tell Haley there was someone else he had feelings for.

Loved this rewrite.
Rugbygirrl chapter 19 . 11/10
Loved it. Great chapter to put into motion the demise of Aaron and Haley.
snuggleUP chapter 19 . 11/10
Thank you for updating! Poor Aaron...

Maybe you can take your new writer mojo and update Arrangement? :D
Jas chapter 19 . 11/9
Yay! Did not expect an update on this way. A lovely surprise (thanks again for the tumblr account to keep me updated). Can't believe this may be ending in a couple of chapters. I'll be sad when this spin-off ends.
Ana chapter 18 . 8/14
I was having a bad day and then I checked my inbox and found the alert for a new chapter update from you. Thanks for making a bad day a good one and also, thanks for not giving up on this ship and on your stories. I've read them all several times and I never get tired of them. so, thank you!
hotchnisss chapter 18 . 8/13
Omg, so sweet, I loved a lot, omg, I can't wait for the next chapter..this story is so amazing, I love everything
I was going to review last night but fell asleep.
When I saw an update to your story I was going to scream but I remember my parents were asleep I loved this chapter I can definitely see that there are differences between Haley and Hotch that are way to big to ignore. If Emily and Hotch do get together would he still not want kids?
natalie in boston chapter 18 . 8/11
This time I actually remembered to sign in before leaving a review! (My last review on July 12th, as 'guest', is just above SouthunLady's). Anyway, lovely writing, as usual although with this chapter I kind of see Aaron wandering too close into dickhead territory with the touching, the roses, hinting of a relationship.
Maybe I'm old school but he is still married, not even officially separated. A big fight with one's spouse is not an official separation and the touching, hints of a future together and roses for another woman when he wouldn't even get them for Haley seem inappropriate at this point even though I very much want him to end up with Emily. Just not like this, at the potential expense of his traditional, decent-guy character that you've created in your awesome stories.
I'm probably getting too detail overloaded considering it's fiction (VERY good fiction) but that's just how I see it. I still love the story and all your writing even though some if it scares the shit out of me (hello Something Wicked, Snake Pit and Pound of Flesh!) and very much look forward to all your updates. Thank you for writing this.
SouthunLady chapter 18 . 8/11
Way to go, Sienna, I loved it, but I don't want it to end! Can't you make that happen? I've never really liked Haley and always felt she was a passive-aggressive wife that liked to lead Aaron around by Jack or whatever means she could, and she was very good at says so in all the ff's I
Rugbygirrl chapter 18 . 8/11
Young Aaron and Emily are so sweet! Much less jaded than the charaters on tv had become of course!
PrincessConsuelaBnhmk chapter 18 . 8/11
Great chapter! I'm glad Hotch is finally making some hard decisions about his life. It's about time!
Dissapointed in your depiction of Hotch's behavior in this chapter!
Regardless of how he feels about Emily and his unhappiness in the marriage, Haley isn't unhappy. Her family is his family, too, and helping out in a time of need is what family is for. I think his anger is completely irrational and unfair - it just makes him seem like a complete jerk and shows that he doesn't have respect enough for his wife to care about the people and things that she values. He may be falling in love with Emily, what we all want, but he come on! He's still in a family with Haley!
Camy.MD chapter 17 . 7/24
I've been reading all your fics (again) this week and I cannot believe I never put this one on my favorites ! Because, aside from the Girls universe this is soo so realistic and well done that I fell in love again ! I'm anxously waiting for an update (here or any universe actually hahaaha)
Kisses, Cami
Rugbygirrl chapter 17 . 7/15
This was a great chapter:) I remember the season 2 fight scenes and her picking fights on the phone when he was on a case. I mean I get being frustrated with someone and your anger is running hot about something, but work time is work time. Especially away, in another state, on a CASE. And my friends get mad that I walk away when arguments start. But I know my temper. And it's not a nice feathered pillow that will get thrown. And I don't want to say things I don't want them to hear! And it shocks them to know that I actually do have a filter AND use it!