Reviews for Falling In Love, Again
Please chapter 19 . 7/13
Please please continue this. I need to know how it goes on, I've been waiting for years. It's amazingly written, and I would love to finally see an update.
Anon chapter 19 . 4/2
Please update
I was rereading this again. Please update soon, don't abandon this great story.
Rubyia chapter 19 . 2/12
Oh dear. His marriage really is a mess. Initially I was conflicted with Hotch's lying but with this farce of a happy marriage, I can't really see them not divorcing; don't feel guilty at all anymore although it's getting nasty. I don't want to hate Haley because that is genuinely her personality and she's the 'victim' in this fiasco but damn, bitch is hard to like when 'fuck you Aaron' is all she's responding with when your husband is obviously upset with the current situation. And you don't take him seriously?! Such disrespect
Love this story! It gets me all worked up and conflicted :)
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 2/11
Aw love that Aaron was Emily's knight in shining armour
Amy chapter 19 . 11/21/2015
I miss Emily lol I hope she and Aaron see each other again next chapter
SouthunLady chapter 19 . 11/13/2015
This chapter was so intense between Hotch and Haley, just as I felt their relationship at the end must have been on the show. I felt she might have "manipulated" him by her passive-aggressive tendencies and when that didn't work, she pulled out the big guns and started letting him have it, and her true colors came out. Then, when that didn't work, she just picked Jack up and left. In case you didn't get my drift, I'm one of the "I didn't particularly like Haley" viewers on the show. I'm glad you didn't show him immediately running to Emily, and I'm also glad you gave him the courage to tell Haley there was someone else he had feelings for.

Loved this rewrite.
Rugbygirrl chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
Loved it. Great chapter to put into motion the demise of Aaron and Haley.
snuggleUP chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
Thank you for updating! Poor Aaron...

Maybe you can take your new writer mojo and update Arrangement? :D
Jas chapter 19 . 11/9/2015
Yay! Did not expect an update on this way. A lovely surprise (thanks again for the tumblr account to keep me updated). Can't believe this may be ending in a couple of chapters. I'll be sad when this spin-off ends.
Ana chapter 18 . 8/14/2015
I was having a bad day and then I checked my inbox and found the alert for a new chapter update from you. Thanks for making a bad day a good one and also, thanks for not giving up on this ship and on your stories. I've read them all several times and I never get tired of them. so, thank you!
hotchnisss chapter 18 . 8/13/2015
Omg, so sweet, I loved a lot, omg, I can't wait for the next chapter..this story is so amazing, I love everything
Guest chapter 18 . 8/12/2015
I was going to review last night but fell asleep.
When I saw an update to your story I was going to scream but I remember my parents were asleep I loved this chapter I can definitely see that there are differences between Haley and Hotch that are way to big to ignore. If Emily and Hotch do get together would he still not want kids?
natalie in boston chapter 18 . 8/11/2015
This time I actually remembered to sign in before leaving a review! (My last review on July 12th, as 'guest', is just above SouthunLady's). Anyway, lovely writing, as usual although with this chapter I kind of see Aaron wandering too close into dickhead territory with the touching, the roses, hinting of a relationship.
Maybe I'm old school but he is still married, not even officially separated. A big fight with one's spouse is not an official separation and the touching, hints of a future together and roses for another woman when he wouldn't even get them for Haley seem inappropriate at this point even though I very much want him to end up with Emily. Just not like this, at the potential expense of his traditional, decent-guy character that you've created in your awesome stories.
I'm probably getting too detail overloaded considering it's fiction (VERY good fiction) but that's just how I see it. I still love the story and all your writing even though some if it scares the shit out of me (hello Something Wicked, Snake Pit and Pound of Flesh!) and very much look forward to all your updates. Thank you for writing this.
SouthunLady chapter 18 . 8/11/2015
Way to go, Sienna, I loved it, but I don't want it to end! Can't you make that happen? I've never really liked Haley and always felt she was a passive-aggressive wife that liked to lead Aaron around by Jack or whatever means she could, and she was very good at says so in all the ff's I