Reviews for Embraceable You
Decka Blues chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Gah! You must post more. This is a fantastic Fanfic! I LOVE IT. I love the chemistry between these two! 3
The newbie phan chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
OH MY GOD! DUDE! That was AMAZING! After exhausting every fanfiction and writing sits there was available to the internet, I finally came here to find this amazing story! (Would you believe that Quotev didn't have one quiz or story about the BB's? Crazy right?) I love the character development you work into every chapter. The way you write this story is AWESOME! Please please please please PLEASE continue soon!
gildedhippie chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
honey there is nothing about this story im seeing wrong, you got this shit down to the last /detail/. im hooked
Grace chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
so I know I'm like super late but like dude you have to continue this it's amazing shddvdgtc
MyNamesInvalid chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Aww they're so cute! Love Jake too ;) got his character right I think, please update!
Scruffy-Nerf-Hearder chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
I love this story, it's so cute! I can't wait to see their first show, that should be an interesting chapter. )
purenonsense chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
Awww, that last bit was really cute!

Update soon?
purenonsense chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
This is really a great story. I can't wait to read what's going to happen next!
IndecisivePsycho chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
Oh yay, we get to see her and Jake interact, even if it is just a little, I like it! I thought that whole part with her and Kevin, it was so funny. I think you have a gift for writing believable dialogue, which is hard to find in a writer. I also thought it was sweet how Elwood picked her up to kiss her, rather then bend down. Can't wait to read the next chapter (as always)!
IndecisivePsycho chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
I forgot to mention before, I loved your attention to detail, especially with the Dill Pickle. I had completely forgotten that the deli at the corner was called the Dill Pickle, and not many people pay that much attention to details like that, so kudos to you. One thing I was wondering though, is Elwood going to come clean about his time in prison? In the scene with Blue Lou and Matt "Guitar" Murphy he mentions having been in the Cook County Slammer, I know he's nervous about how she'd tolerate Jake for being an ex-con, but how about how she would tolerate him? I can't wait to read more!
IndecisivePsycho chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
Hi there, I was so happy to see you updated, not with one, but Two chapters! I feel so lucky! I loved both of the chapters, they really made me laugh, especially Elwood sleeping in his sunglasses, that was so cute. I really like Victoria, her and Elwood are so cute together. I can't wait to see her and Jake interact some more.
IndecisivePsycho chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
Hiya, I just wanted to say the Blues Brothers is one of my favorite movies, and I love this story! It's so hard to find good stories and I really like this one, so I hope you continue!
Asukasammy chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
A good start! I can't wait to see more :)