Reviews for a white and crumbling princess
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
My FEELS! Aww, people never write enough SolFef and I personally rather like SolFefEri, so this was so sweet and sad and beautiful. I hope to see some more gorgeous Homestuck stuff from you.

Amulet
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
alsdkfjkls That was so beautiful and depressing... I absolutely loved it. Poor Fef... Don't worry, Princess! It will work out, it will! (And if it doesn't I'll whip both Eridan and Sollux's a- *Choked to death by psiioniics before I can even lay a hand on them*)
Snowlia chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This was wonderful. I have always loved the Sollux/Feferi/Eridan dynamic, especially in Humanstuck, and you captured it perfectly. I tend to see a lot of people tell it from one of the boy's points of view and it's nice to see it from Feferi's. People overlook her too often. I love the short glimpses from her life, and her love of the water and the release it gives her (even in human form). I adore how she referred to them, Eridan her prince, and Sollux her knight, and how she loved them both and since she saw herself as a princess it was her job to make it work. It is truly lovely. Now, maybe I am a bit slow, but I couldn't tell if this was leading to Eridan/Sollux, or if it was just that they hated each other so much that Feferi couldn't take it. Or a combination? Either way it was great and I would love to see another Sollux/Feferi/Eridan humanstuck from you! We need more of them.

~Snowlia
Flipspring chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Note - "swim practise" should be "swim practice."

This is really beautifully written. It feels so dreamlike and detached and under-the-water-like, but intense at the same time. The words have a simple touch to them, which I like.

I'm not SO sure about the title, but I'll let that slide.