Reviews for Come Forth! Innocence!
Residenthobo chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
I... descendant is people in your family, that come AFTER you've been alive. Not before you were alive.

Rather than descendant, you'll want to use ancestor.

Ancestors are people in your family that came BEFORE you were alive.
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Coooooooooool. I'm exited for the next chappie _ yay! Good stories are always fun!
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Ore is a more masculine term for oneself (more so than boku) and more arrogant or confident, depending on who says is and how they said it. It is commonly used by guys and I have never heard a girl use it, so yeah. Not completely Yakuza.
Boku is the less confidant or more humble aproch to the whole 'referring to ones self' thing for guys. It's generally used by small children, humble, and less confident males. Not just "normal" guys. I've heard it used by a wide range of younger (not quite shota) bishonen and characters with lesser amounts of arrogance or confidence.
Nunas The No Name chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
he, ryoji will just screwing him isnt it?, i just love the care minato have for him and pharos but too the fact that they can annoying him in certain piont, to me that is just friendship, is obligate the annoyish, keep, this is so good
Minaly22 chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
The story is really interesting, but the plot doesn't seem to be flowing. Maybe it's because Minato doesn't seem to be interacting with anyone... He is too closed off and makes the plot hard to move on.

Also withholding information about his abilities makes people suspicious about him, and being too mysterious won't do him any good. Every time someone eyes Minato suspiciously or finds him strange, find him mysterious etc. I would start to have the urge to scream at Minato to "come clean and tell them about yourself already!"
Kumagawa 'Godlike' Misogi chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
For jap part. It didn't wrong that much but it make Kanda OOC since the sentence itself is polite. It is like Kanda said sir... after finish his sentence.

Marty Sue part IMO, I don't care much well I like these kind of story anyway but actually Dude version is Marty Stu not Sue. It's not a big deal just a statement.
blackkyu chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Cool! Next chap will be fun!
Blitza chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
awesome... totally...
KO chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
Yup, Minato's screwed... do you have any plans for Yu to show up?
Nunas The No Name chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
this is pretty good idea, just dont quit it, cause is almost 1 year since the last update
LeviathanTamer chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
*both hands fly up in the air* alright you got me, I like your story. I saw your summary and the word and chapter count and I thought "Might as well give it a try" and just as I thought you didn't disappoint. this story is terrific and I hope to read from you again soon. you may also...

CONSIDER THIS STORY FOLLOWED!
Will chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
You finally updated the story! I almost thought you have abandoned it, but I guess you're pretty busy? Anyway, the chapter is pretty nice, but If I may suggest You should have added the meaning of the japanese words beside it so the readers can have an easier time understanding it. Other than that I was pretty satisfied with the chapter. I wonder what will be the form for ryouji's and pharos's innocence? Maybe another evoker? And can you add more fights maybe at the next chapter? Keep up rhe good work and I await your next chapter
NekoGurl98 chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
I really like Minato's Innocence :D
And yay, Pharos and Ryoji! They're so adorable
And the omake... Minato didn't help cause he couldn't hear them XD someone really needs to ask about his headphone.
blackkyu chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
We will gladly wait for you're more then wonderful return.
Nick Tanico chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
I wonder will Ryoji and Pharos will turn back to thanatos cause as I know -man he'll need thanatos
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »