Reviews for Come Forth! Innocence!
Blitza chapter 5 . 4/13
awesome... totally...
KO chapter 5 . 4/12
Yup, Minato's screwed... do you have any plans for Yu to show up?
Nunas The No Name chapter 4 . 3/11
this is pretty good idea, just dont quit it, cause is almost 1 year since the last update
LeviathanTamer chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
*both hands fly up in the air* alright you got me, I like your story. I saw your summary and the word and chapter count and I thought "Might as well give it a try" and just as I thought you didn't disappoint. this story is terrific and I hope to read from you again soon. you may also...

CONSIDER THIS STORY FOLLOWED!
Will chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
You finally updated the story! I almost thought you have abandoned it, but I guess you're pretty busy? Anyway, the chapter is pretty nice, but If I may suggest You should have added the meaning of the japanese words beside it so the readers can have an easier time understanding it. Other than that I was pretty satisfied with the chapter. I wonder what will be the form for ryouji's and pharos's innocence? Maybe another evoker? And can you add more fights maybe at the next chapter? Keep up rhe good work and I await your next chapter
NekoGurl98 chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
I really like Minato's Innocence :D
And yay, Pharos and Ryoji! They're so adorable
And the omake... Minato didn't help cause he couldn't hear them XD someone really needs to ask about his headphone.
blackkyu chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
We will gladly wait for you're more then wonderful return.
Nick Tanico chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
I wonder will Ryoji and Pharos will turn back to thanatos cause as I know -man he'll need thanatos
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
The frozen beggars part made me think of Mitsuru.
cj1of4 chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Nice story, I'm glad I found it. I'm hoping The Aeon Arcana Social Link fallowed Minato. I would be awesome to see the reactions of various characters in the D-Grayman world to the ASW Aegis!
Blitza chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
love it! i wish you would show more similarities between Pharos, Ryoji, and Minato though. Or a least you should have given more focus to this chapter. It feels really rushed and kinda out of sinc with the rest of the stuff you've written.
JackFrost14 chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Thank you for update!

Yay! Minato got his first mission! XD
Kizuro Shirosaki chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Great story. Although I like to read more action with Minato in this story
aznxa21 chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Its interesting
KO chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Shit is about to hit the fan, i just know it... and when will Messiah show up persay?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »