Reviews for Snow Day
I am still here waiting for an update.
dark4858 chapter 26 . 1/10
I hope you will continue this story..I really like it.
Talliya chapter 26 . 12/13/2016
Seriously Tsengers, you've no idea how badly I need this and Life Long! NO IDEA. Love you!
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 25 . 11/8/2016
I feel like the ending of this chapter was... lacking :/ and Tseng's dad needs an arse-whooping, preferably via shish-ka-bobbing with Masamune and then fillet via Muramasa or Rapier
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 19 . 11/6/2016
*laughing so hard - can't speak* X""""""""""D
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
*goes into vicious fan-human mode* NO! NO JILLIAN! HISSSSS! *cuddles Tseng close* LEAVE MY ADOPTED BABY ALONE!
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Needs a warning, like: "Do NOT eat or drink when reading this, you WILL regret it" X"""D omg laughing so hard right now
st.anger2 chapter 26 . 4/3/2016
It is okay I know what having writers block feels like because I am having a spell of it right now
risingofnights chapter 22 . 1/7/2016
There are almost no words to say about how much I love this story. You've portrayed the characters in a new light that I enjoy a lot. I love the pairings in this story (Cloud/Tseng is so hard to find, especially good ones. This story and your others portray the pairing how I imagine it to be).
I cannot wait for you to update. I hope you update as soon as you are able to; this is one of my favourite FFVII stories. Hope everything's well!
sakura.doom.vampire chapter 26 . 6/28/2015
Please update snow day soon. I have been reading this and some of your other stories for the last week. You are a awesome writer. Please update your other stories also.
Conejo-Te-Xocolatl chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
I hope everything is okay. I am a reader, I love your work. The reason why I love it is because it helped me through some of the most difficult times I have ever had. Sounds strange but, it helped me through college, job searching, and depression. I don't have the medical to say it was depression, but whenever I was ready to just give up I read your story.

Thank you!
heredia chapter 12 . 10/20/2014
elita of soldiers are not teenagers they are not even considered as human beings
Forever-Yaoi-Fangirl chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
I really hope you update! I love this story and think its way to good to stay unfinished :)
KuroKitsune chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
Please update soon!
RenoRenjiRed chapter 26 . 8/12/2014
Please please please please please update this story! I'm too invested now to just stop! I can't physically do it. I dream of the possible outcomes of this story. I need more I'm begging!