Reviews for Snow Day
st.anger2 chapter 26 . 4/3
It is okay I know what having writers block feels like because I am having a spell of it right now
chaotic-daemon chapter 22 . 1/7
There are almost no words to say about how much I love this story. You've portrayed the characters in a new light that I enjoy a lot. I love the pairings in this story (Cloud/Tseng is so hard to find, especially good ones. This story and your others portray the pairing how I imagine it to be).
I cannot wait for you to update. I hope you update as soon as you are able to; this is one of my favourite FFVII stories. Hope everything's well!
sakura.doom.vampire chapter 26 . 6/28/2015
Please update snow day soon. I have been reading this and some of your other stories for the last week. You are a awesome writer. Please update your other stories also.
Conejo-Te-Xocolatl chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
I hope everything is okay. I am a reader, I love your work. The reason why I love it is because it helped me through some of the most difficult times I have ever had. Sounds strange but, it helped me through college, job searching, and depression. I don't have the medical to say it was depression, but whenever I was ready to just give up I read your story.

Thank you!
heredia chapter 12 . 10/20/2014
elita of soldiers are not teenagers they are not even considered as human beings
Forever-Yaoi-Fangirl chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
I really hope you update! I love this story and think its way to good to stay unfinished :)
KuroKitsune chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
Please update soon!
RenoRenjiRed chapter 26 . 8/12/2014
Please please please please please update this story! I'm too invested now to just stop! I can't physically do it. I dream of the possible outcomes of this story. I need more I'm begging!
Lerya-chan chapter 26 . 2/18/2014
It's a shame writer's block is so heavy with you, but I really like this and am more then willing to wait for more of this fantastic story!
Karano chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Oh, but this was brilliant! If only Cloud would've made up to First Class that time, maybe this would've become canon. And yea, under those masks, they were just youngsters...it make me even more sad to think of their heartbreaking destinies. So young...
Elizabeth Cant chapter 26 . 10/16/2013
Cool i LOVE Snow Day and Life Long Forgotten as well as the FF VII/ HP Cross over i hope your other half ( sorry am English) comes home safe ( i DO understand i am a EX Forces Brat) and with your Silver Plot General. also hope that you make it to due date for the Twins safely with no other problems!
4everSkyhigh chapter 26 . 8/22/2013
Awwwww noooooo! Please hurry and update! This story is awesomely hilarious. WHAT KIND OF HILLBILLY HELL IS THIS?!
ShadowPhantom929 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
love this and am waiting for revisions
Angryanimeperv64 chapter 26 . 7/19/2013
This story is really good! Please update soon!
SylviaMors346 chapter 26 . 7/7/2013
This story is very good and I wish you good luck with everything!