Reviews for Camelot
Robin Sparkles chapter 50 . 10/1/2013
Please update! This is the best fanfic :)
Guestie Westie chapter 50 . 9/22/2013
Nice name huh? I know. So original. Actually I'm just lazy and can't log into my account. Your story is really awesome. You have no idea how many times I've had to stop reading and just laugh. Especially with the entire Esme and 'cover your stump before you hump' you my darling are a comical genius. Or like a really weird twisted mind but eh I like it.
I'm gonna check out allll your other stories like fiction press and all. As for this one, you're doing a great job. I can't wait for the Volturi confrontation. Ahhh Anna and her nudist. Great story.
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 50 . 8/26/2013
Omg I was lmao the whole time. Chapter after chapter. There deff should have been more. I so loved it. I truly think it was one of the best I have read. I think you should like become a professional writer with Anna as your main character. That would be like awesome.
Guest chapter 50 . 8/25/2013
Are you still writing this FanFiction? If you are could please update?
Liz and Rae chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Are you dead?
You can't just not update for a year and not be dead
Please don't be dead!
Cure our Camelot withdrawal!
CammieSarah51 chapter 50 . 7/23/2013
Loving your story. It's amazing and when I laugh, cause you know it's funn, my nan is like are you laughing at fanfiction again get a life. Any who love it and can't wait for more. Which is my polite way of saying update soon.
CammieSarah51 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Loving the story so far it's hysterical.
Unknown Girl chapter 50 . 6/26/2013
Update please!
thelittlealbatross chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
Sorry, have to say it. I'm loving your story, but you HAVE to get a beta, or figure out the difference between your and you're.

Your possessive. Example. "Hey, that's your ball over there."
You're You are. Example, in the sentence "Well, what is wrong with you? Your a nudist one day, someone that has anger problems the next day, and now your all caring about my well being - your freaking me out.", all of the "your" should be "you're".

I hope you don't take this badly, I'm not trying to be mean and by no means have perfect grammar myself, but this mistake is so frequent in your work that it's quite distracting.

P.S. - I did say I'm loving the story so obviously it's not that distracting. Haha!
Dani chapter 50 . 6/9/2013
Please update! I adore your story and Anna!
Baby doll chapter 21 . 6/9/2013
Is that an Aro/OC thing? I think it sounds cool
Baby doll chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
Omg. I literally laughed at the scrabble part!
LollipopLucyxD chapter 50 . 6/2/2013
Hey! Please please PLEASE continue this Story! What happened to you! You haven't updated since last Year! Gaaah! Please Update! That's all i'm saying ...
Rozeia chapter 50 . 6/1/2013
This story is seriously fucking amazing. Finally, a story I can relate with! I absolutely love Anna and her crazy ass, ADD, mind-fucked...erm...mind? Anyway! Your story is really fucking awesome and you should really write some more. I've spent all day reading this good ass shit(...did I just say "good ass shit?") since I'm holed up in my room with a nasty flu bug...yuck. So please! Write some more of this awesome stuff! Thanks :D
auerlia chapter 50 . 5/30/2013