Reviews for Fleur D'Amour
Xeni Snow Leopard Queen chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
So sweet!
TheNewMandalord chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
I don't buy it. Chop off Tygra's manhood, and feed it to the goats.

Nikolia: we don't have any goats, Creator.

Then make due!
God Mandalord chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
*chainsaw sword* TYGRA-KUN!
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
awww, so swet! :)
Ravenhearst chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Dude, this story rocked, and I wonder why this chapter went over the PG charts. Haha, can't wait for more stories from you.
Tygra chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
Obvious is that as I always love how you develop Cheetara and Tygra's characters

But in this one I also liked the interaction between Lion-o and Tygra. I liked the way Tygra was concerned about his brother reaction and that Lion-O accepted at the end how things really were

I don't have more to say, again you did a great wrk with the story and characters :)
Tygra chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Finaly I get to write the review

I really love the wat you make Cheetara and Tygra interacting on the episodes scenarios! I love it so much as how you write and tell their feelings for each other :)

You wrote their relationship pretty well, seriously, this fic is awesome ;)

And the other great thing you wrote is the rivalry between Tygra and Lion-O. Im pleased with what the creators did on the show, but yours is awesome as well. Or maybe a bit better :)

One more thing. Im impress with Cheetara's reaction while knowing the brothers were "fighting" for her (at one point) It was real to me. Like as if she would have the same thoughts in the show!

Amazing chapter and characters development!
janedoe401 chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
In chapter four you mentioned that you were going to *gasp* make a Lion-O/Cheetara story.

Oh please no more no more...there are just so few Cheetarah/Tygra fics that it's making my head hurt for the lack of it.

Can you not make more Cheetara/Tygra fics instead? I really do enjoy reading your fic. ]
Tygra chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Wow! If the chapter 2 left me woth no words, this just leaves me voiceless!

You did a great work again on this

I so loved Panthro at the beggining talking to you. "Hey you're not including me in this silly cotton candy story are you?" XD Great line! And Wilykat was so funny too, Kit was really cute

God, that nightmere of Cheetara made my woried about her just like Tygra did. It was really intence!

I think my most favorite parts were when Tygra was next to Cheetara comforting her from her nightmere, and the last one, when Cheetara lay on his shoulder to sleep, and murmured "I love you too" to Tygra 3

You are doing a great job! Ill read next chapter!
Tygra chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
I loved this chapter! Even though I know Cheetara is not like you pictured to be in her youth, I just love her :)

Also Tygra and Cheetara poping time to time It's really great!

I want to say more but I just can't :)

Your story is going great! And that song at the end has a lovely lyric
Rihannon chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Love it. I hope we'll get to see some of those too in the next season. The wait will be hard, but stories like yours make the wait less agonizing.

Thank you, and I'm eager to read more!
janedoe401 chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Just to make things clear as well, I don't dislike the Lord of Thundera at all.

I just love Tygra more *_*

Tygra: How can you not?

Lolz! Am in total agreement and ready to sail on your ship Mon Capitan!
Y. Honey chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Very cute story, I love how you write romantic scenes!
lookforme chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Loved it and I cant wait to see more of our favorite TCouple from you !
Bronwynn chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
A perfect ending to a lovely story. I really loved what you did with Tygra giving her another day astrid. Very romantic for the snarky prince. Well done.