Reviews for Bright Lights
Guest chapter 17 . 1/29/2015
I miss this story so much. But what we got was awesome. Thank you!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/9/2015
Please update
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 17 . 6/4/2014
such an awesome story. It's refreshing to come back on stories you didn't think would grab you, then find out they would.
This one shows a great amount of emotional back and forth between 2 very different worlds and how they could work.
kimberly316 chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
Awesome can't wait for more.
the holy see chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
Amazing. That's all I can think to say. Amazing.

Please do update soon!
Ashleymarie chapter 17 . 10/30/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
mnnie8778 chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
Hey! I was wondering, aren't you gonna finish "crossfire"? It's really nice.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
Best story I have ever read I have read it multiple times it's so good and I can't seem to stop laughing! Ur comedy is actually hilarious compared to some other stuff I read
Silly Devil chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
DAMN! I thought you'd given up! Yay! :)
ChryzKelly chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
thought you are not gonna update it anymore. THANK YOUUUU! :)
xHalesMariex chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
Only found your story today and I love it! Finally caught up and can't wait to read more! Hope it's soon :)
Aimee chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
Yay! You're back! So relieved, I got worried I'd never see more of Punk and Emma together! Loved the new chapter, so glad Punk and Cena are buddies again and also loved seeing Ambrose in the mix too! Cannot wait for more so delighted you're back!
vicky chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
I love this story and am so happy you have got back to writing its really good keep it up :)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
great to have you back.

please dont bring kate in full time, not only is she annoying as hell but multi couple fics absolutely suck.
xmollymayx chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
Oh thank god you're not dead! I wanted you to continue this story so bad, I was planning on having to hunt you down and throw pictures of Punk at you until you came back! But you're finally back, yay! And you haven't let me down at all. This chapter was totally amazing, I'm so happy that everybody else is happy again, I wonder if it will last though?
Urgh, Anna is really getting on my nerves, Emma needs to just cut her loose once and for all!
Also, dean is super adorable in this. I just want to hug him :)
Anyway, this was awesome, and I can't wait to hear from you again soon. Please don't make us wait a year again though, my heart can't take it :(
Keep up the good work ;)