Reviews for Harry Potter and the Digital Monsters
Mr. 16384 chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
This is pretty good. Not great, not perfect, and I'm really hoping your rewrite goes well - it does need one. But you manage to mix two worlds that seem to get along as well as oil and water quite nicely (although, when it comes down to it, Jadin sticks out like the damn Burj Khalifa would in the middle ages, and that's probably irreconcilable).

There were a few changes to source that probably weren't necessary, although overall they didn't detract (the modified Tale of Three Brothers was good, for example), and in some cases really did help.
I understand you had to offset the years too. I don't personally like it (it'd have been neat to see Jadin as an early-90s sort of computer guy), but it was a reasonable choice, which should offset my disappointment.

One thing that bothered me throughout - everyone is more of an asshole. Everyone. Especially Harry early on. Just seemed... wrong. Well, except with Snape. He seems to be in perfect clarity here.

The use of 'explicate' bothered me too, but oh well.
And man, Impmon's evolutionary sequence confused the hell out of me, but I guess I'll accept it as well.

Oh, and yes, there are plotholes wide enough to drive a truck through.
Odd ending. Comes a bit out of left field.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 28 . 6/18/2014
damn that was an incredible chapter. for a moment, I thought Harry was going to get a partner.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Wonder what it would be like with wizardmon as his partner
Guest chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
I like the idea of a digimon crossover but you should of give Harry and who ever the digimon or Made Harry plus who ever into a digimon !

It's been done for Pokémon and there's drawings too !

Ok am done nagging you now !

The Crimson Mage.
P.S: Did you enjoyed your pancakes yesterday, I did !
Guest chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Why couldn't Jadin hide in the digital world?
torenojohn7 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
No.. just no... Harry potter and digimon ? What are you smoking ?
Reishin Amara chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
epic story...seriously just epic.
Sweet Kagamine Kiss chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
That's effed up, man. After everything done they spit in their face and wipe their memories. Gives me an idea for my own story, man... o.o Like the whole words that "judge" said saying they're afraid of muggles... and a war breaks out when an evil idealist worse than Riddle brings them out in the open by attacking the United Nations. That's just me tho...

Hope there's like a sequel made.. like the frontier Digidestined regaining their memories and their Digimon. You could really write it out well with the whole tragedy and betrayal angle against Harry and friends...
SonicZaHedgehog chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
Brilliant story you have here. You did an amazing job keeping everyone in character, and your OC isn't a crappy Gary Stu, which is a hell of alot more than can be said for the vast majority of OCs on this site. I look forward to reading more in the future
Agumon chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Yo man this is good keep going
Cornelius Whippensnapper chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Honestly, I didn't read your chapter, but I'm making a Harry Potter/Digimon crossover as well, an d on my computer, i named mine EXACTLY the same thing, If I put it here, I'll named it something else if you wish.
SoI'llKillYou chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
I like this story so far.

I'd like to see more of the Digimon, I'd love to see how the witches and wizards react when they see them
Seimika chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
...what are you on and were can i get some? impmon digievolved into Kyubimon...which is which is renamons evolution line. not imps unless ur doing that weird thing in that playstion digimon game that allowed ur digimon to transform to pretty much every type of digimon if there trained enough in said new forms
narutofan020 chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Why does this not have more reviews? The only bad things about it is it uses Japanese digimon terms,which not many English speaking fans like, and the digivolution line with Impmon doesn't exist cannonly,but its still a very good story.

I love how you combined the first 4 seasons of Digimon into one world.I like what you did with the Gate of Destiny,even if is an attack in cannon.I like the long ass i damn well LOVE how you ended this chapter.

There are a few spelling mistakes but i see nothing wrong with the grammar,you seem to only get some characters names :You say Author Weasley,when it's Arthur.

I do have two requests though,things i would like to see in further chapters:

digivolve to Beelzemon,no bio-merge though please.

,please use digivolve instead of "evolve",evolve makes it sound like a Pokemon ripoff.

I shall see you next chapter.
when spells go wrong chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
You do know that Kyubimon is not the digivolution of Impmon right? [unless you did it on purpose] Kyubimon digivolves FROM Renamon and Impmon digivolves TO Beelzemon. If you're not sure about the evolutions then you should check out the Digimon wiki for reference.