Reviews for Broken Gold
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Beautiful
RoseCriss chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Awesome fic
I really love Blaine/Santana friendship :)
I loved the fact that u insert some Blaine back story here, it was great :)
silvertonedwords chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Very well done.
cassidy chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
why couldn't this have happened in the real episode?

It would have been amazing to hear blaine's back story and some blaintana interaction.

I hope in the future we will see the back story to blaine, and if not i'm going to be extremely pissed!
TribeGeneral65 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This is a beautiful story and I think you really capture the characters well. I love your style and descriptions ("The hobbit, Hummel's new boy toy, was calmly picking up the sheet music and organising it. He paid Santana no mind, simply moving from the bench to the trophies to the chairs before taking one look at the height of the windows, sighing and settling for folding up the faux-velvet drapes into one neat pile."-just one of my favorite lines!). I always like to see what people imagine for Blaine's backstory, and I like the premise that he and Santana could bond over shared hardship. I don't know if you intend to further explore this friendship, but I for one would like to see where you take it. Thanks for sharing your story :-)
VampBait chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I can't get enough of Blaine and Santana friendship fics. They make me ridiculously happy.

Jo