Reviews for Something Borrowed
This was by FAR the most satisfying Spuffy story I've ever read. Everything I've ever wished Buffy would suck up and say or do was done. Thank you. Holy fuck, thank you!
Kenrovan chapter 1 . 5/19
u might want to add angel bashing to the summary lol read like half a page before i clicked this story closed again XD
nightkitty555 chapter 6 . 3/27
I would have liked a longer story, but in that case you should just be flattered. I would have liked to see Xander coming around eventually too.
nightkitty555 chapter 3 . 3/27
I want Spike to get to know... not any of the others, necessarily, but Spike!
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
Hehehe...hehehe...hehe! Can't stop with it :D

It's just so amusing. The "hehe" factor is right there...

I say one for team buffy-spike, zero for team Xander (If you can call it team, when he is the only one in there :D)

Soooo, I have been about a sequel? There is so much still to be said and done!

I would really like to see, how Willos training develops! Oh and Tara! Wanna see, how Buffy is going to save her!

And Buffys' mum! Not to forget her! She needs to be saved too..., and the apocalypse! Want to see how they handle the amulet...

OHHH! And and and so much more!

Come on it nearly beggs for a sequel! Can't you hear it? It's screaming: "Make a sequel for me! Please? There is so much potential! Don't let your wonderful, loyal, super nice reviewers, favourites and followers hanging! Pretty please?"

Are you really capable of ignoring such a nice plea? There was even a "pretty please" in there!
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
Oh, they are charming :D
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 12/23/2015 much for "only once" :D
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
I like your idea of the cooperation. Louth is especially likeable. His intelligents and wits are making it way more interesting :)
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Yup, yup, old feelings :D
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Woah! So awsome!
tadah2 chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
I think I am in love with your timeline AUs. Splendid job, so hot and sweet and perfect. Bravo.
Harry and George chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
OMG I loved this story. I haven't read many Spuffy stories that I truly like but this was one of them. I read it all in one sitting as I just couldn't stop. Thank you for this, it has put a smile on my face and a spring in my step for the rest of the day!
Silvanesti chapter 6 . 9/4/2015
I couldn't stop reading. Great story!
PromptParagon chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
I honestly loved this little fic. It had a little of everything I love about this couple and kept it short and sweet. Now I can go to work with a smile on my face. Thanks!
fieldsoffebruary chapter 6 . 4/28/2015