Reviews for Something Borrowed
DivergentNephil chapter 6 . 4/17
My favourite Buffy fanfic ever! Awesome job
Terrence Rogue chapter 6 . 3/29
Loved this although I desperately wanted one more chapter with Angel and Xander's noses being rubbed in it. That judgemental, holier than thou attitude just grates on my nerves. The whole story was great fun and I look forward to seeing more from you.
sgclevel28 chapter 6 . 2/2
Not just a happy ending...an _elated_ ending. Wonderful how you maintain the energy throughout the story! A true pleasure to read :)
evilteddybear chapter 6 . 1/28
Amazing! Just what I was looking for!
Gosh this story is so short, I wish there was more of it. Loved it!
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
I really have enjoyed reading this story and I especially loved how you protrayed all the different characters and the way you had them interacting with each other. My only wish would be that you continue this story as I would love to read your take on how these changes effect the group and major events such as Glory coming to town and how Buffy plans to save her mom and whether the monks still trun the key into Dawn or not. I know you probably won't write a sequal just because I ask nicely, but I can dream right? ;-) Well, either way, thanks again for a truly GREAT read, and I can wait to find more of your stories to read!
ValerieStrong chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
I loved it!

One of the few BtVS time travel stories done right! I wish you would write further adventures of your version of this Buffy and Spike pairing.
Kintama chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
That was great... I'm glad Spuffy got their happy ending.
spike'smate chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
great story
bohobo chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Oh this one was so cute! I liked that he was still all evil and badass but confused when he fell for her. And I like willow getting help, I actually liked her at this point in canon but then when she startrd going cray cray with the magic her character wasn't very like able anymore and she wasnt a good friend anymore either. I also like that the claim was an accident in this one.
Kirida chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Loved it.
Um. Fish chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Loved it!
Um. Fish chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Great start, and characters being in character is a favorite of mine (who'd a thunk?). Can't wait to see what's coming!
Vivi H88 chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
great story :) I really love all your storys !
Anne Tiffany chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
*Clap clap clap* Thank you! That was what I wanted! A different plot and a different ending! I know it still had the claiming thing in it but you used it in a different way! Thanks for writing such a great story!
3 ya!