Reviews for What You Are Worth
Puggle chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Great story
Thanks for sharing
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Thanks for writing and posting. It's appreciated.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
: )
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
aaw. Perfect. They are the perfect team.
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Absolutely perfect! John must feel pretty useless sometimes and you managed to capture Sherlock's need for him without making it soppy. Love it!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
What a wonderful break down of why they work. Well done.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
That was a beautifully depiction of John and Sherlock's wonderful friendship, thank you!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
An enjoyable one-shot.
hjohn302 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
OH this is good! I love that you show us just how useful John is, and exactly what he does at the crime scene to help Sherlock - even up to being quiet and letting him put it together...
... then his whole processing everything at the end... and finally being able to say what he really thought and Sherlock being able to rise to the occasion and reassure him.

Perfect!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
N'awww, I always like Sherlock acknowledging John's value to him, nice one!

:D
gugalanna1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Nicely done. Not overly sweet, still believable, and having sorted through acres of horrific fanfiction, a terrifically refreshing example of decent writing and characterization. Thanks.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Yay friendship!
kamelion chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
John almost comes off as a bit needy, but I can sure understand his desire for reassurance. The tone and voice is terrific!
veryloyalveryquickly chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I though this was amazing... great in-depth description of John's feelings. Great story!
Lestrade's Lady chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This hits the spot! I have a weakness for fics where John is insecure about his friendship with Sherlock. Loved the Canon references.