Reviews for A matter of recollection
fantasique chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
woah this was so intense! also, usually IC Xanxus's pov fanfictions are the most hard to find but you managed to enter Xanxus's mind quite well. :)
No Longer Writing FFs chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Fantastic. I love your portrayal of the two, and the dynamics. I love your comparisons between the women and Squalo to emphasize just how great these two are together. C:
Athena HiwIva chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
BRILLIANT! D

Dear, this is one of the most amazing XS Onee Shoot fics I've ever read!

I don't know how to explain how much I loved this story!

Indeed, you keep the personalities of both characters intact! I'm amazed because of that.

I'm totally against a Squalo being so girly and that horrible stuff. NO! Squalo is a MAN! A warrior! ... And I undesrtand how difficult is to traslate this manliness into the sexual life of Xanxus and Squalo.

You did it perfectly! I love your narrative and your arguments within the whole story.

Congratulations, you're very talented! D

I hope I can read more XS from you.

Hugs.

Athena
anon azure chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I like it!
SushiBomb chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Good God was this freaking perfect.

While Squabel will always be my OTP, XS comes in close second, and this was such a feral and satisfying read...oh my.

Just, yes.

I love the way you depicted their relationship. I'm a total sucker for those kinds of dynamics; one where someone hates giving in to their desires but is helpless to stop it. I love the power Squalo has over Xanxus here, and I love the fact that Xanxus's anger in realizing this only fuels the passion in their relationship.

Ugh, this was just perfect.
DreamSugar chapter 1 . 11/29/2011