Reviews for Just Starting
Miche M chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Great story! I love this pairing (obvi) & this was seriously hot. Well done!
Tiffanyfrench chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
really great read it so fast needs more chapters please
Zarry425 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I have read this story at least 5 times and I cannot believe I did not ever review! But here is my review
This is amazing. I love Sharon and to just pair her with Fritz was sexy... I could almost picture it... I would love if you wrote another Sharon/Fritz story :] anyway this is long so Very very good job :]
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Wow, this is hot! I am a huge B/F fan, so I didn't know how I'd feel about Fritz and Raydor, but Fritz was so damn sexy in this story it was wonderful. Please write more sexy Fritzy stories!
ajaielle chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
A unique pairing done well _ Thoroughly enjoyed it; I hope you continue/write more w/ this pairing/ other unique pairings :)
Charmed8620 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I wish there were more stories with this pairing! I really enjoyed your story and I hope that you write more with them soon!
SanctuaryGurl22 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Holy frak I love this! I hope there will b more!
HugMyMoose chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I have never really thought of fritz and Sharon as a couple I am an Andy/Sharon person myself, But I have to admit this was really hot and I wouldn't mind if it continued.
rahleeyah chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
oh man that was fantastic. fritz/sharon is sooo my guilty pleasure ship, and i love how you put them together. idk if you had thought about continuing this, but since they're ~just starting~ i'd love you forever if you wrote more.