Reviews for Champagne Kisses
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 22 . 3/9
Very nice:)
Gerkyhen chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This is amazing so far! I can't wait to read the remaining chapters woooo
Gurgicalcipher chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
That stinks that their date was ruined. But hopefully in the next chapter there will be some yummy situations waiting for us. Until next time -waves- bye bye

kindofabadger chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
Wow! That was awesome, like reading an episode of the anime (oh, if I were the scriptwriter, yes, there would most definitely be pairings!) I'm assuming this is all original, right? Because there's no manga, just the anime if I'm remembering correctly. Well done. I think you did a great job.

I got annoyed on Karina's behalf when Kotetsu says, "Stay here" and to the others, "Keep her safe" I mean, she's a Hero too! But that seems just like something he would do, thinking of her safety first. Not meaning any offense. Rushing ahead to do what needs to be done without thinking too much first. Isn't that something Bunny was always ragging on him about?

"You need to wear a bell, Bunny-chan" *snort* Love this!

Aww, Keith, "I can do that! I can do that!" He's so flipping adorable.

Really good update. I love your smut but you write good plot too!

I miss this show *sigh*
Ulcaasi chapter 22 . 5/14/2013
Well so much for date night huh? WHY MUST YOU ADD THE MAYBE HUUUUUUUH. YOU TRYIN TO MAKE SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN TO HER? AGAIN? So what exactly were the demands of the kidnappers? ._.
deemama66 chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
Question ... how old is karina in this fanfiction and how old is wild tiger aka kotetsu ...?
Yes i know it's a fiction ...but if this is canon ,karina is jailbait ...?
kindofabadger chapter 21 . 3/16/2013
Aaaahhh! What a sweet update! I feel like I need insulin! That first scene was just plain hot. “..words tumbling softly from her lips”. That position…mmmm…quickies are fun! And then, what should’ve been weird, them smelling each other to see if they needed showers, well it was sweetly sexy between these two lovers!

I almost wanted her to take his offer to stay in and naked for the weekend, but I’m glad they went on the dinner cruise. It sounds wonderful, except for the ego-busters at the door. I thought Kotetsu’s offer to activate his hundred power to get them out of there if she became uncomfortable was very noble. He’s such a sexy gentleman! Karina asking about his wife, that was appropriate I thought. Maybe a goof on her part, but not unexpected considering her age and well, the fact that he still wears his ring. His response was lovely.

And…Keith and Ivan! How adorable!

Beautiful, angst-free update! I loved it!
Ulcaasi chapter 21 . 3/13/2013
so... muchhh.. FLUFFFFFFFFFFFFF :D I am happy.
Gurgicalcipher chapter 21 . 3/13/2013
What a great way to wake up! I feel so bad for Karina, everyone saying she is his daughter. But I'm glad she was back to herself at the end of the chapter. I love this story so much! Until next time -waves- bye bye

vodkaliciousunflower chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
That was tooootally cute *-* I love it, keep writing
Raie chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
Been waiting forever for you to update. Must need new chapter... This story is so good! I love it. I had to retread it several times
kindofabadger chapter 20 . 2/6/2013
Ah, but public sex...what fun! The risk of being caught makes it...aw gosh tmi again, sorrreee!

I think it's sweet that she (they) had to wait all week and she's sooo excited to see him finally! Anticipation is agonizing but delicious sometimes.

A tiny, evil part of the back of my mind worries about the 'friend sleepover'. A cruel author may have her parents decide Karina's idea for a night out is a good one, and they go out, and run into Jane's parents, and... •_• No. You are kind, not cruel.

I'm looking forward to the rest of their weekend. I'd say it's off to a great start!
Ulcaasi chapter 20 . 2/6/2013
Hah! They have wild crazy sex together and her heart still beats faster at the mention of girlfriend XD

I was kinda hoping for them to go on a date today... But ah well this works too. YOU BETTER NOT LET THEM OVER SLEEP YA HEAR ME?
kishi005 chapter 20 . 2/5/2013
Good chapter. I like how you're making Karina more confident with herself.
Gurgicalcipher chapter 20 . 2/5/2013
Omg this chapter was just delicious! Can't wait to see how their date goes. Until next time -waves- bye bye