Reviews for Dream A Little Dream of Me
SopranoQueen93 chapter 2 . 6/7
wisegirl71301 chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
titoune801 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Vraiment très bien écrit , j'ai adoré.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Yum yum yum! Two lovely little stories there that literally sucked me in with the fabulous writing. I do hope this project does continue one day!
DD Agent chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
That was an awesome chapter! :D You write really well. It's a shame this is the last one - sure I can't bribe you with anything to carry on?

One more thing - *love* how Jethro knew how to recognise the signs.
Left my heart in Paris chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
MatteaAM chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
I cannot even put in words how much I needed this. Really needed this. Almost like I had sex myself... LOL

Yeah, I did read this once, but it was great to read it again. :)

I wish you'd write more of these smutty drabbles. They make me immensely happy. :)

Skite chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Love it, love it, love it! Eagerly waiting for more! :)
USAFChief chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Oh, yes, I'm sure he does wish.

Nice one.

Left my heart in Paris chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Lol love the endinng
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
dnqwkqjrhdkasjhfriweuj BRILLIANCE! From now on, your middle name shall be Brilliance.

This was...I can't even. Even if I already read it before, it made me all hot and bothered all over again.

And that last line. Oh, he wished, alright.

alix33 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
"This is as explicit as they come." - Was that pun intended, hehehe.

"a little, comfy place in the gutter, from which most of my ideas stem." - Hehehe.

"He likes to imagine the knee-long skirt of her prim business suit hitched up around her waist," - "knee-length skirt".
DD Agent chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING. Your writing style is just fantastic, and the way it all flows together is brilliant. The ending is killer - I definitely think that Jenny should press that elevator stop button! :D Can't wait to read the second drabble.
dimplesgirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Love! That last line? "You wish, don't you?" Fabulous!

I shall say no more as I feel that says it all :)

I am very interested in a series and can't wait for more.

AlternativeRocker chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh for heaven's sake M, this is everything fics should be!

Jenny, you complete tease! Just take him to your office now and have your wicked way!

I'm so excited for more of this because you're smut is almost as hot as our bedroom is~ :P

P.S. How can you, an Italian, write better English than me, a native speaker?