Reviews for Destiny's Child, Greenwood's Heir
esther chapter 7 . 10/20/2013

Been trying to write Robin stories since 1987, never got one finished. Always get myself in too much trouble to write out of :) So respect!
Rose Kennedy chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
I really like your story..I used to watch RoS with my 2 eldest daughters, in the late 1980's. I only discovered all the RoS fiction on the internet, about a year ago, and now I've had the pleasure of reading yours. The fact that you are still getting very positive reviews even in 2013, says a lot for your story writing skills..
Thank you for an enjoyable read. : )
samantha.plummer.92 chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Aww, a happy ending! I'm glad that I stumbled across this!
samantha.plummer.92 chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Loved it! :)
samantha.plummer.92 chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
This is certainly getting interesting! :)
QueenAurora chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
liked it. nuf said
Cruelest Sea chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
Beautifully written ending to a wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
Rose chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
I've enjoyed your tale.:]
I've read all the RoS fiction I can find and you've come up with a very original ending - if it is in fact an ending..? You've even supplied a replacement for Robert: that is interesting too...so there is the tantalizing thought that The Hood continues in another form, hmmm...or perhaps there is a return of the original Robin, and this is a temporary state of affairs? I did always fancy the first Robin, because people were naturally drawn to him - even Scarlet recognizing Robin's authority, if rather grudgingly at first. I hope you are still writing. :] I had no knowledge of the existence of RoS fanfic until a few months ago, so have had a wonderful time reading everything since then ! I'd rate your writing up with the best. Don't stop ! :]

It is said that Robin Hood possibly spent time in the far north of Yorkshire near the coast, when things got too hot in Sherwood.
mlynd chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
I'm a Robin hood fan and I love your ATLAB so these on my list were next
Rose Eclipse chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Tee hee! What a great story. I can imagine such devious things happening, all by Guy of Gisburne who always puts his ambitions first. Just the thought of all of the Merries dressed as nuns had me in stiches (I know Much had to dress up in "Allan a Dale" but all of them?!). How on earth are they going to get of this mess? Your assurance of a happy ending will keep me on my toes.
esther chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
i keep checking for updates, and i loved this story. A different take on a third series. I love your writing style and themes. My only gripe was that i thought chapter 7 a bit hurried as i thought that you would have two chapters left after chapter 6. But it did not spoil my enjoyment.
RuthFL chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Enjoying this story, nice to see the story after the series ended-please can we have some more?
Dimrilla chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Your writing is beautiful! Not only the plot, but the language as well. Well, maybe it's because I've encountered quite many stories with a good plot, but which got to waste because of author's lacking writing abilities, that I really appreciate a piece of good text?

But back to business - I've recently watched "Robin of Sherwood" again, after over fifteen years, and was really eager to find some good fanfiction to it afterwards. I was surprised that there were so few stories. But I found Yours, and am satisfied.

I'm really happy that You decided to explore Marion/Robert relationship (Well, it's kind of natural, given how the 3. series ended, but still... ). I really like them together, and I do like the second Robin. I know there's many people who accept only the "black" Robin, played by Michael Praed, but I've always liked Jason Connery's Robin as well. I also liked how Marion's feelings towards him were developing in the series. One could tell it wasn't easy for her to get over the first Robin and accept the fact that she is beginning to fall for the new one.

I like that You put some of that uncertainty in Your story - I mean the dream mentioned in the first chapter "which one do You love"?

Your Guy of Gisburne is definitely a bit out of character (too intelligent :P ), but I like his way of thinking, his obsession about being better than Robert of Huntigdon, claiming his love and his child as his own, and - possibly - turning them (or the child at least) against him.

I must say, that in spite of everything, I wouldn't have changed the ending of the 3. sereis of Robin of Sherwood. It was sad, true, but... beautiful too. But I'm definitely enjoying the sequel in the form of Your fanfic. I'm going to look forward to the updates.

Oh, well, and I do hope You'll decide to explore the brotherly bond between Robert and Guy. I think it was leaving this plot unsolved which was the most irritating thing about the 3. series.

Sorry for the longish commect and possible mistakes (I'm not a native speaker og English), but I wanted to say that I really, really appreciate Your work.

May the Force (of light and darkness ;-) ) be with You!
esther chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
still reading every word and throughly enjoying it.
esther chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
fantastic, cant wait for more.