Reviews for Slither
cheryl24 chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
I've seen the movie,this is good. Does anybody find Kelly and Ted yet at all?
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
Wow so it's starting to unravel a bit. I have a few questions who is Taylor from the earlier chapters I'm so behind sometimes it sucks. So James and Mindy are married and he and Mark are had a thing for Mindy that I never expected. She must have a spell on the Lawson men. Anyways this is great and I can't wait for a review.
RRatedauthor chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
Kelly wanted Indian food for a change, huh? Not that he'll be missed... again, a little gross but good. Can't wait for the next serving. (is hoping it'll be Connor... the little turd keeps letting his goat run through my flower beds)
cathy chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Esha Napoleon chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Megan chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Yaaay new chapter. Eh, i dont care that jinder was eaten. I dont really like him. And i so agree how the divas dont get enough screen time. Ugh. It bugs me so much. Update soon :)
RRatedauthor chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
Now this is getting good... a little gross in parts, but as long as I am not making the same mistake I made with Fear Itself and having dinner while I read this, I should be okay.

(Make sure muses are sill safely locked in filing cabinet just to be sure)

I rewrote Ted's theme song while I was reading this...

I came from money

I came from class

A creature bit me,

I'm a dead ass.

I killed my family

To quench my need

Now I got Kelly

And we will breed.

Cheesy, yes, but you know me... I have no life!
cathy chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
Esha Napoleon chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
Megan chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Another great update. This is getting so interresting! Please update again soon :)
cathy chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
takers dark lover chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Well Ted has his mate and now he just needs to wait.

I think JoMo won the dance contest.
Megan chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
I really love this story. Its so good. I wonder whats going to happen to kelly now. And that dance off was funny. Please update!
Esha Napoleon chapter 7 . 12/26/2011