Reviews for How to Charm People and Kill Things
compa16 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Must read more
the-original-lovelace chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Ack, I loved this. It was just SO perfect and fun and the back-and-forth? Just fantastic!
Really, just a great story :D
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Nice. Interesting way of looking at this story.
Chrysonymus chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Stunningly well written. Very true to the subject material with how Isabela reacts. Definitely think there should be a sequel though. ;)
KalenCaelli chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Loved this story. You captured the characters do perfectly. It was a delight to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
You call this complete? That was more of a tease than the actual game!
leogrl19 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
So, I'm happy. All aquiver even.

One because, YAY, more Adrian/Izzie action and B because you've used the EXACT same party I did for MotA. High five, hun. :D

You already know I absolutely adore your Hawke, but oh, does she show off in this one! I don't care what ANYONE says: snarky/charming femHawke and Isabela are the BEST combination EVER in EVERDOM. Also props for doing so well with Tallis; we only had her for a few hours, yet you wrote her as if you'd known her a small lifetime. You've such a talent of making me hear every character's voice so clearly, that I just hopelessly squee each time. Of COURSE, mostly with your Isabela. ...Okay, and when she and Aveline bicker as well. X3

Also, subtle sweet moments between Adrian and Bela are subtle and sweet. They're absolutely darling.

Le sigh...And now I'm all addicted all over again. You'll write more, won't you? Soon? Oh, that's what I like to hear. ;)
MegWithAMouth chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I love this story so much. I haven't read many fics involving Tallis, but none of them captured her as perfectly as you did, in my opinion. And I can't emphasize enough how much I love the way you wrote your Hawke. Her interactions with everyone, Isabela especially, are so adorable and playful. It's all amazingly well done.
Lov3the3vil chapter 1 . 12/5/2011

I can't. I love this, I love how light-hearted and utterly flirtatious this entire story is. And you've portrayed Hawke exactly as I play her in the game. So that's a huge plus. I'm gonna go see if you wrote anything thing else DA2 related involving my two favorite ladies.

Never stop writing, only good things can come of it.

Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I. Loved. This. I just recently played the DLC and Tallis is one of the best DA characters ever. It's a shame that that's all the screen time she's probably going to get. It's also a shame that you ended it there. xD
perfectloki chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I like how silly Hawke is in this, and how cute she is with Isabela. Great voices for the characters!
Dalish Elf chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Bravo! This is fun! I personally do want the actual kiss of Talis & Adrian rather than the hint. But that is just me.

It's wonderful as if is and hope to see more of your writing soon
Dr.Olga chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I shriek like a fangirl every time I get an alert from you! Always enjoy your stuff, you've got a cool style of writing.