Reviews for Crossing the Line
Castleshortfiction chapter 30 . 7/25
Is there a prequel to this? Such a great story! I wonder about how young do you have Kate being? Was she happy to be pregnant or something she struggled with? Were her and Sorenson planning to marry? Did he even know about the pregnancy before leaving?
dopeysac chapter 30 . 5/24
Thank you for a beautiful story. I was searching for a family Caskett story to help ease when the news broke this season and this story did not disappoint in bringing happy and fluffy feelings. I do hope you write a sequel.
dopeysac chapter 5 . 5/8
a w 00 6A km z-1
Coffeelover1980 chapter 30 . 3/12
wonderful story absolutely loved it!
Thank you.
Maria chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
You are kidding? I'm not silent, - quiet the contrary. I'm laughing about your funny lines, I'm clapping exitedly, and LOL!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/17/2014
Great story love sequel if you write it
Guest chapter 26 . 11/15/2014
very good chapter in story so far.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/14/2014
Very good story
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Very good chapter
The-KLF chapter 30 . 4/14/2014
I've really enjoyed reading this story, some really adorable scenes. I liked seeing how having a child altered Kate,not drastically obviously, but definitely a bit!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/8/2014
this is one of the better thought out stories i have read. kudos to the you. i really enjoyed this piece.
Soron chapter 30 . 1/5/2014
This is an amazing fanfic! Just what I was looking for)) And I would like to read more of this story but with already a grown-up children.
Please let me know if you write continued))
Elizabeth chapter 30 . 12/9/2013
This was probably the BEST I ever read. Love love love it!