Reviews for Natural Disasters
505 living dead chapter 5 . 2/11
That was brilliantly done :-) I loved it.
Haha in my mind Yamamoto is the seme in this pair but I was willing to disregard that just to keep reading your work, and I'm glad I did! You write them so well it's amazing. It sort of reminds me of a less angsty written version of Yoneda Kou's doujins (which are fantastic).
Anyway I am not officially a fan!
Keep writing :-)
Vongolafan16 chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
LMFAO this chapter with tsuyoshi was just too damn hilarious XD
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
This was so intense though they didn't do the nasty..! xD
zumisumi chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
This is one of those fics that make me cry (literally have tears in my eyes) because it's just so beautiful, especially that ending. I think I was too stunned to leave a comment on my first read. Even now, after rereading it, I'm still speechless. So I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing this amazing piece. And congratulations for making me love a ship in a fandom that I'm not even a part of.

(Watching the other person during a kiss is something that I really, really like. I don't know why I feel like I should tell you this . )
Anonymous chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
If someone told me I would be reviewing a mature reborn fanfic last week, I would probably have told them to go F themselves, but I just had to write this since I feel like a found a hidden gem at the bottom of a trash can.

I cannot thank you enough for this. After coming off a recent reading binge, I can easily say that your writing here COMPLETELY dusts all of the published romantic literature I had been reading.

And finally, I cannot thank you enough for writing such a beautiful work about Yamamoto and Hibari. They are very special to me, and art like this reminds me why I love them so much all over again.

Bless you :)
TooLazyToLoginD chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
I don't review as much as I'd like to on this site, but I just had to for this story. I just adored it, the whole way through.
I think that you captured the atmosphere and characters, their thoughts, feelings and everything about them in the best way possible. The way this was written is, in my opinion, perfect. I can only hope that, as a writer (admittedly just a tad too young for this rating...), I am one day capable of writing something as great as this.
You have inspired me to write with more passion, and I just had to let you know how your work has left me in awe.
Thank you for writing such an amazing piece.
MrsYYCullen x :)
(ignore the name - embarrassing twilight obsession a few years back -_-)
simply anonymous chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Whoo.. Is it me or did it get a little bit hotter in here all of a sudden? But no, seriously, awesome job on this fic. I loved every word of it, especially how you portrayed the characters. Excellent work, as always Lys ap Adin!
cale-cale chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
perfect, I realy felt like I wasn't reading at all, the images just flowing thru my eyes.
and the guys ! It's like they were under your skin, waiting to do as you wish.
thanks !
Lolita87able chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
This laziness sexuality is sooo hooot _ thank you very much. Even if Yama was behaving a bit strange, he still was very Yama himself :))
Melodien chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
hot, hot, hot, hot, burning! thanks for sharing this, I really feel that you have captured the way they think very well, so good job :) thanks for sharing
tiffanybane chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
You've ruined me. You have seriously ripped apart my DNA and turned me into nothing.

All I want is to read more. Hahahaha. That ending was the most satisfactory tidbit and completely unsatisfying that people shouldn't be allowed to lure such opposing feelings out of me at the same time.

I am very happy that I got to read such a delightful story. It's rare that these flawless pieces of literature appear in my life, but when they do, I cherish them dearly.

Usually I can skip through paragraphs when they're irrelevant or scan quickly to get to the point, but every one of your words had me through and through. I know that I've read something exemplary when that happens, so thank you for sharing this with me.
tiffanybane chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
This story is glorious and I'm going to be so sad when it's over.

Your descriptive language and characterization is so inspiring. I've always wanted to write something revolving around this pairing, but it's just never quite come up at the right time. Now that I've been reading this, I definitely feel an upcoming surge of creativity :P

I'm honestly grateful that you've posted such a commendable piece of work for Yamamoto and Hibari. There are very few I've read that were actually worth it and this is without a doubt one of them.
tiffanybane chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
I'm now seeing that Yamamoto isn't as dark as he is mindful, I think. Now that I've determined the situation from his point of view, I hope I'm coming to understand your story better.

It's not often that I read one where Yamamoto isn't naive and happy-go-lucky, so when he does act in the norm, it comes across as sadistic. Hahaha. More stories like yours need to be posted so this problem doesn't occur because I really don't like it when people literally make his character an idiot.

This little nugget-it created such a defined image in my head-was just unforgivably stunning: Tsuna's mouth moves, silent, shaping the words it's fun like he doesn't quite know how to make sense of them.

Everything down to the bolded end (always lowercased) and your comments reminder is so charming that I just can't help but heed your subtle request (:
tiffanybane chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
This second chapter suckered me into reviewing again.

The "let me" and the "oh" and Hibari pulling Yamamoto in for a kiss during their fight-it's just despicable how impossibly engaging and appealing this story is so far.

Your detail is so sharp. It is so literate and beautiful. Every single word you use is captivating and Hibari's reactions to pleasuring and being pleasured by Yamamoto are just the sweetest.

It's very different-comforting and pleasing-how they're both so unabashed about their verbal and physical responses to each other because I'm used to reading stories where at least one of the characters is bashful about moaning or revealing themselves.

:'D Reading your story is just fabulous.
tiffanybane chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I always make it a habit of only reviewing a story once I've read all of the chapters in the case that there actually ARE multiple chapters, but your first chapter was so goddamn good and in such detailed, unique, wonderful characterization that I seriously can't help myself.

I think I'll be reviewing every single chapter after this because if they're as good as the first, then your story is honestly just phenomenal enough for me to feel the need to do that.

Mother of God, you are incredible. I've read plenty of in-character Hibari point of views, but yours was immaculate down the vocabulary. And I am absolutely enamored by this dark Yamamoto you've created.

Your fight scene made me genuinely jealous because I don't think I could come up with anything that vivid in imagination and detail, and the smut was just downright intoxicating.

This is just a lovely story and I'm so startled by the fact that it doesn't have as many reviews as it deserves.