Reviews for A New Beginning
djmay71 chapter 70 . 3/30/2013
Hope06- thank you. :)
Hope06 chapter 70 . 3/30/2013
I have fallen in love I love this yes the team has changed but perhaps for the better Megan is perfect for team leader
Hope06 chapter 44 . 3/29/2013
Amazing!
Hope06 chapter 34 . 3/29/2013
Wait what perra is dead no there has to be a catch
Hope06 chapter 28 . 3/29/2013
Awww Spike

Yeah Megan Awesome marks and awesome rover team
Hope06 chapter 25 . 3/29/2013
I love that Megan and Kelly are the next generation awesome
Hope06 chapter 24 . 3/29/2013
Squeeze yeah
Hope06 chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
Going to miss Perra being a part of Sur but I have a feeling we will still see the others plenty
Zombiegirl242 chapter 70 . 12/10/2012
Woah... Way too many changes to process! Spike is now Team Sargent, Megan is Team Leader, Sam came back, Dean is in Team 1, Wordy... Died... :( ... Jules is out of the Center and is doing ok, Ed decided to be a training officer, Sara is still recovering... Am I missing anyone? Cant wait for the next part of the Perra saga! Plz update soon! :)
Zombiegirl242 chapter 68 . 12/3/2012
Argh... I dont remember... Did Megan prevent a suicide intervention there or... Ugh, tell me the chapter number! Plz? And WOOT! Jules and Perra! Awesome! What story are you doing after this? And plz update soon! :)
djmay71 chapter 66 . 11/21/2012
Jay- re-read from chapter 29 onwards. Should answer most of your questions. Your final question, I'm not really going to get into here, but I have it the way it is (like I said, re-read) that way I could tie in with a spin off later.
Jay chapter 66 . 11/20/2012
I have been reading from the begining. I think it is a very good plot line. Did Megan' s biological mother die? If so what happened to her brother, Matthew since her father is dead and if her biological mother is dead?
Zombiegirl242 chapter 66 . 11/20/2012
Why do u have to do a cliffhanger? WHY? So, those choices... I like them both! I dont wanna decide! How about you do both stories? Wish this story wasnt ending yet :( at least you'll keep doing flashpoint ff! Now, who the heck raped Sara? Cause I know for sure that Megan is going to be SUPER mad when she finds out who did it. Heck, I won't be surprised if she tears them limb from limb, lol. Plz update soon!
djmay71 chapter 59 . 11/18/2012
Hey zombiegirl- I love your dedication. I'll have a sold 4-5 chapters to post up tomorrow.
As for a previous reviewer who asked if I hate Sam: I don't, I just find it hard to write for a complex character like him. I don't have him completely written off yet either. Also, I hate the 'Jam'- so I wanted to squash any hope of that happening.
Zombiegirl242 chapter 59 . 11/17/2012
Awesome chapters! Srry that I havent reviewed lately. Still, amazing! Megan moving in with Sara would be nice, but what about Jules? And with all of these Goddess murders... Maybe Sara could get kidnapped but Megan saves her or something like that? Plz update soon! :)