Reviews for Gone
autumnrose2010 chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
So are you ever gonna update this?
FroofyB chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
THANK YOU! I've been waiting for you to continue. Can't wait till Mike finds out Julie had a heart attack...will she accept his proposal? Will he lose the ring? Oh please continue. This is a good story!
FroofyB chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
Oh how I've been waiting...and waiting...and waiting, for you to post another chapter nay to finish this realyy good story. Please don't leave it hanging! Please post again VERY SOON!
Tamie Kwist chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
A rival for Donovan? Maybe he'll come to his senses now...
Tamie Kwist chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
From the tone in Mrs. Parrish's voice, it sounds like she may be thinking that her daughter ought to get a restraining order against poor Donovan.
Tamie Kwist chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Your portrayal of Donovan intoxicated is comical. Poor guy! I can picture him ranting, raving and slurring. I'm not quite sure about him wanting Julie to be dependent on him, yet he's never there for her. His behavior speaks the opposite of what he "wants".
Tamie Kwist chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Interesting, the portrait you paint of the characters lives set in the aftermath of V The Final Battle. You cover a lot of characters, not necessarily all from Julie's point of view. I think you forgot to mention Sean in this chapter. One wonders how Donovan could be off filming war carnage and leave his son behind. I'll have to read more and find out what happened to the lad.
FroofyB chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
Nice job. Follows Julie's MO. She left Maitlin (sp), she left that lawyer guy so why not Mike? But I hope that somehow she finds her way back or Mike tracks her down? I can't wait to read more...