Reviews for What is real?
Tla6Mathias chapter 1 . 1/27
Lovely. Please make more. I loved this show and I finished it in two days..and now I crave more. Thank you FanFiction!
charizardatemymathteacher chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I like this fic, I just recently got into legend of the legendary heroes and I thought ryner and ferris would be awesome together. Too bad there arn't many fics with them as a pairing but then again there arn't many fic's for this series to begin with. Thanks for sharing this story with fanfiction.
DarknessFromWithin chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
They're amazingly cute
A Composer of Dreams chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This is an amazing piece of writing! I think you really pulled off how the two characters would be feeling after Ryner lost control, and I really like to think that this happened afterword.
Kaary-chan chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Whoaaaa! Thanks for this marvelous fanfiction! Ryner and Ferris are my OTP so you can imagine how thankful I am with you! God, the truth is when I saw it was K I thought it'd be a bit boring... but then oh my God it gave me a lot of feels! Unnf just thinking about them being that close is just amazing... lol and finally Ferris guessed right Ryner was having some perverted thoughts!

It was so cute! and... ok, it was hot even being K

I wish something like this had happened for real! (or happen in the light novels)

Thank you so much again for your great job!
DragonHalf chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
awww
kurichan729 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Thank you so much for writing this awesome story. I imagined that Ryner would have some trouble and would be upset after he almost killed Ferris. I think you portrayed the characters spot on, especailly Ferris. Great job!
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Very nice
Lula6791 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I loved this! Going to my favs. :)
Raven Hawkeyes chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I just Awwww'ed so hard that I have awake everyone in my house.

Thank you very much and See you soon.