Reviews for The Favour
malugargula chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
Awesome and hot
Midnight May chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
I think in Rh incompatibility, the first concived child can fully develop normally. The second child will be the problem but it won't be if the mother took Rhogam during the first pregnancy. Well, I might be wrong in interpreting what you've written because I just casually scrolled down. I didn't really read read.
Inggita chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
How you depict threesome relationship intp something sweet is actually AMAZING! Keep up the good work :)
fangirl1990 chapter 5 . 2/13/2016
I have to say this story is amazing! I love the relationships and how the whole story evolved. And if the idea of a group relationship floats your boat, please consider reading both of Laurell K. Hamilton's series' (Anita Blake Vampire Hunter and Meredith "Merry" Gentry) both of which deal in polyamorous relationships. I absolutely love the idea of a relationship with multiple partners (those have way more than three people involved, and for very good reasons on both counts) being comfortable and ideeply in love with one another. While I, myself, could certainly not handle it, I respect those who do. Love is love in my book.

This story showed Hermione and Draco's willingness to push social boundaries as a team to accomplish their dream of having a child and in the end finding their other half in Theodore Nott. I love how they all three were so comfortable together in the end. While the sex was hot and feisty, the love and feelings were deep and true as well. Well done!

And honestly, I wouldn't be opposed to reading a sequel or maybe a few one-shots about their lives together.

I give this story an A !

(Also I highly reccomend that you, or anyone else reading this review, check out Hamilton's work. Vampires, were-animals of many sorts, magic, amazing plots, a badass zombie raising/necromancer/living succubus heroin, and lots of love and fun in the AB:VH books and faeries, Sidhe, creatures of folklore and legend, and a badass fairy Princess with wicked powers for the MG series and both of them have amazing villans as well. What more could you ask for? Lol) Sorry for the plug, I just felt that anyone who enjoyed how well you wrote the multiple partner relationship here would enjoy those books as well.
s.harvey922.sh chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
ft g hrr tggggnbhbhb v. zapped Koop Koop Koop Koop Koop Koop r9t beer Koop r9t rfnbKoop. e
sammy smith chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
Loved it :)
UnicornMist chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
Hot!
Arickakent21 chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
I actually enjoyed this story immensely
lovelikehell chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
Amazing story and beautifully written just like all your other fics! I'm sure someone has already told you this in a review but if not, there are actually injections one can get to prevent the mother's immune system from attacking the baby. The first child is usually of no issue and it is only the second pregnancy onwards that injections are needed. I'm O- that's why I know. )
Genesys chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
Hot as hell. Good job, baby. Though I'd enjoy more a Hermione/Theo, I think you are awesome!
sullivan89 chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
I think it would have been great if one did turn out to be Draco's :) but I enjoyed it none the less. Great job!
PoisonDreamz chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
just 1 question.. will their be a sequel to this amazing piece of writing?
Mistress-Cinder chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Wow! What a special amazing story! MindBlown. So many sensitive subjects were handled beautifully. A true one of a kind.
lrmorena chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
That was delicious! BRAVO!
Rin chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
Holy shit...that was the most amazing threesome i've ever read. I can't believe a threesome could be that romantic and deep ;_; and i love how it doesn't just involve sex and lust but there was this connection and relationship between the 3 of them, fuck, Hermione is so lucky to have two ultra hot Slytherin men for the rest of her life w