Reviews for Triwizard Tales
starry eyed dreamer6 chapter 6 . 4/17
I really loved it. It was pretty funny, and the dragons got me smiling, especially Ron. I liked Harry and Susan and how Hermione and Cedric got togehter. I also thought it was funny how Hannah thought Susan wasn't a gold digger, just insane. I really enjoyed how Xeno and Luna ran non human magazines, and how the Acromantula interviewed Harry right before he won.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 6 . 4/16
awesomness100 :)
ibterismith50 chapter 6 . 4/14
My hubby thought I had lost my mind as I beat on the arm of my chair laughing my but off. When I read omg you killed Drac!
Bratt chapter 6 . 4/9
Whenever I need to smile i revisit this or blots make a wish. Thank you for being a writer.
mlkmk chapter 6 . 4/9
great, thank you
BankruptSamurai chapter 6 . 4/7
Crack it may be, but shitty "Triwizard Tales" is not. Crack runs a very fine line between being wonderful and being amongst the worst thing you've ever read (because obviously Harry is truly an American teenager who wants little more than some pot and a blowjob), and "Triwizard Tales" is one of the best things that I've read.

If only for the fact that Harry essentially got swindled by a dragon (and got a family in return), swindled the Merfolk before utterly obliterating Voldemort and his Death Eaters in a disturbingly satisfying display of blood and brutality in which he has no claim.

And because Harry's mind is truly a terrfiying place to be, he's seemingly innocent of all crimes. :D

Oh, and his relationship with Susan Bones is nothing short of adorable, here. I've seen far more serious fanfics fail to create something likeable than what you've created here, so there's definite props for doing things right.
Eleanor Blackrose chapter 6 . 4/7
Hi there
Thanks for writing an awesome story!
I haven't laughed this hard in quite some time
Ray423 chapter 6 . 3/30
LOL! I read this and laughed and laughed and laughed. I laughed so hard I actually woke up my neighbors! This was funny! I really liked the part where Charlie got tipped by the dragon for "Good service".
That was absolutely brilliant!
artemisgirl chapter 6 . 3/23
Hahaha, that was lovely! I LOVED Harry flat-out buying off the dragon and the baby dragons imprinting on him like little ducklings! What a great story :)
GuidingHand chapter 6 . 3/23
This was a very entertaining story. I like your sense of humor.
GuidingHand chapter 2 . 3/22
I'm really enjoying Lucius' reactions.
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 3/22
The best part of Draco... great line!
thekecmaster chapter 6 . 3/17
Very funny ending! If you do post a sequel, I would be interested in reading it.
thekecmaster chapter 4 . 3/17
I gotta tell you, the pink bow had me laughing so loudly that I woke everyone else up here! Great comedy!
1,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »