Reviews for Triwizard Tales
wow! this was awesome
kittyrsocute chapter 6 . 2/26
This is beautiful!
witowsmp chapter 6 . 2/23
That was a very amusing story!
I live your stories so much,
There all just so hilarious
And this one is no exception
Good job
Jimbocous chapter 5 . 2/22
Thanks for a great (re)read!
Celticowl chapter 6 . 2/15
Liked this very much
setokayba2n chapter 6 . 2/13
Somehow I can remember another story with Harry taking a Tent and living with Dragons as a vacation
wild dreamscapes chapter 6 . 2/8
ohmygod
so hilarious
love love
TheActualRealOne chapter 5 . 1/30
lmao Nagini
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 6 . 1/28
And so on . . . the Great and Marvelous Harry Potter, Defeater of Voldemort, Survivor of the Killing Curse, the Kind and Noble Boy Who Lived, Defeater of Dragons, Mage Extraodinere, Helper of the Needy, Basilisk Slayer, Holder of Gryffindor's Sword, was named 'Master of Dragons'
paullover85 chapter 6 . 1/20
This absolutely needs a sequel!
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 1/15
HOW did Draco end up being chosen for Fleur? LOL!
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 1/15
Cedric is only 6 mos older than the twins, and in the same year as the twins (6th year during the Tri-Wiz, having his birthday just after the cut-off date of Sept. 1st). Percy is TWO years ahead of the twins and Ceric.
Annie Magus chapter 6 . 1/10
I'm attempting to see how many times I can read this story and laugh out out. Lots!
PappyOldGuy chapter 6 . 1/10
Intriguing and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
1,641 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »