Reviews for Triwizard Tales
OriksGaming chapter 6 . 6h
This was hilarious. One of the best fanfics I've ever read.
rednaxela12 chapter 6 . 6/28
Absolutely hilarious. Laughtastic.
Deathmvp chapter 6 . 6/26
This story was funy as hell and I loved it. I had a though while reading this that I think would work better then a sequel to this story.

Hagrid gets the dragon egg earlier then in cannon. Finding out that he will not be able to keep him he finds a loop hole that will let him still be the dragons Uncle. Instead of giving harry to be his familiar he gives him a dragon egg that will hatch that day since the Familiar bound overrides the rules about dragons.

If you do go with this I recommend you have the dragon grow much slower then in this story. That or give the dragon a bounes from becoming a familiar that it can change size to become small enough to ride on Harry's shoulder in school.
lokarryn chapter 6 . 6/25
This story was bloody hilarious. I almost covered my screen with soda at Ron the dragon. Please do make a sequel
CynthiaP chapter 6 . 6/20
So liked this great little tale - best TriWiz tournament ever - great idea with blaming about the 'fourth task' too. Thank you for sharing and great job!
dawnlilypotter chapter 6 . 6/8
This was hilarious I loved it
Cepharim chapter 6 . 5/24
This was awesomely hilarious.
Haha brilliant fic!
KiwiS92 chapter 6 . 5/5
I have no idea how the hell I found this fic. But it is utterly ridiculous and I have no idea where you came up with these ideas.

Thank you. You made me cry and almost piss my pants. Do you think JKR would rewrite the series to incorporate this?
DeCode232 chapter 6 . 5/3
'I got dragons' that part sent me flying off my bed in laughter I started laughing so hard I feel off my bed oh god my side my sides -dies of laughter-
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 5/2
Fuck yeah he gots dragons!
wicked wicked wicked awesom! :D
dfpepper50 chapter 6 . 3/30
Best Story EVER.
gokuhikaru82 chapter 6 . 3/25
I love your stories. Thank you for sharing.
1,327 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »