Reviews for Triwizard Tales
GodOfDonuts chapter 6 . 9/10
Wow this story brought much amusement to an otherwise boring day. Thanks!
MagicaITrevor chapter 6 . 9/8
I am rather late to the party, but I would *never* say no to a sequel of this particular story. Still, keep doing what you do. I've enjoyed several stories so far, so thank you for sharing them with us!
jchangpa chapter 6 . 9/2
Thanks for the humor story is really good.
Spazzman29 chapter 6 . 8/27
Well if you ever do a follow up (which I doubt you will looking at when this was updated last) I hope you have the dragons living with Harry at Potter Manor.
HomerD chapter 6 . 8/27
Really enjoyed this one, again! Fourth read... A few follow ups with the adventures of HP and K's family could be a real delight...best regards, HomerD
Adhara Raine chapter 6 . 8/10
Awesome. This is the best story I've read in a long time! Thank you so much for writing this!
paz chapter 6 . 7/15
Amazing
Stormy Feathers chapter 6 . 7/13
I LOVE THIS!
OK this was awesome. Please write an epilogue that shows the future and Harry doing the impossible with his kids
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 6 . 6/16
Haha I loved this. It was hilarious from beginning to end. I especially loved the dragons. There aren't enough HP fics that feature dragons.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 6 . 6/7
A sequel to thus is something I think everyone wants to see.
Wizig chapter 6 . 6/6
I usually hate crackfics... But I'm glad I read this one.
It might just have changed my mind about them.
Excellent story, thank you!
crankypants16 chapter 6 . 5/11
This is the best!
sharksenpai chapter 2 . 4/21
Your Lucius Malfoy was perfect like holy shit I literally cried.
Infinity Potter chapter 6 . 4/17
I loved this story. From Harry being adopted by baby dragons, hilarious Malfoy drama and my favourite pairing for Harry. I do love Harry/Susan stories.
1,381 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »