Reviews for Triwizard Tales
gwillem chapter 1 . 2/27
After reading the entire story, I can only sadly state that I believe you have a drinking problem. My only question is: what brand? It's obviously fabulous for cognitive abilities. Friggin' hilarious!
Saissa chapter 6 . 2/24
That was SO GOOD!
NouvelleVoix chapter 6 . 2/19
Ahhh, this was wonderful. Thanks for the crack!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 6 . 2/16
excellent! I especially loved the South Park reference... thank you for writing and sharing this story with others!
Reymen chapter 1 . 2/5
This is the first time I see the dragon taking bribes. EPIC.
onbekendkoan chapter 6 . 1/31
Just read this story for the third time, didn't diminish its brilliance one little bit. A must read
Fantastic Story! I truly enjoyed it
protective-kitsune chapter 6 . 1/17
This was so hilarious! Such a good, funny read!
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 1/11
I really hope you did a sequel: this one is pretty much just pure awesome
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 1/11
i somehow suspect that nobody will believe how voldemort really died...
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 1/11
can we get a oneshot about the adventures of "slappy" malfoy? this story is has top notch humor!
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 1/11
nice job on diplomatic!harry, who needs heroic stupidity when you have the power of peanut butter on your side!
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 1/11
nice job on the ball, its good to see comparativly minor characters get some spotlight and malfoy family drama
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 1/11
who cares about being a suspected dark lord when you can talk to freaking dragons! great job on the first challenge!
Madhatter1981 chapter 6 . 1/8
If you ever do find time to write a sequel to this it would be interesting to see the dragons relationship with their 'cousins' i.e. Harry and Susan's children.
1,309 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »