Reviews for Triwizard Tales
Bloody brilliant
Highly amusing.
An enjoyable little story.
daisycb9493 chapter 6 . 7/1
This story was so much fun and I laughed the whole way through
daisycb9493 chapter 4 . 7/1
I love the explanation for the results of the paternity charm.
daisycb9493 chapter 2 . 7/1
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/26
GNesnios685 chapter 6 . 6/16
Oh god I love it! Bravo
Rheya Ramsey chapter 6 . 6/14
I LOVED this story! Thank you, great job!
Bronze chapter 6 . 5/27
There'll probably be a lot of angry Dragon experts who'll argue with Harry that Dragons are capable of thought nor reason. Too bad for them he can talk to them and they can understand at least English. This was great. It was louds of laughs from beginning to end. Unfortunately it points out so many flaws in magical culture. Dragon handlers have all the proof they need that Dragons can talk to each other to pass on information. Yet they repeatedly ignore it because they don't want to believe it. Then they credit Voldemort with being more on the ball then any other witch or wizard with no proof. Harry shows them that they're wrong and they refuse to believe. I'm only left one question because of that. Why the bloody hell does Harry stay in such a moronic culture?! They insist on standing still while the rest of the world moves on without them. My advice to Harry would be, take his OWLs then tell the bloody morons " See ya! Not gonna be ya!" and study very hard for his GSGC. The magical world of Great Britain is fast going down the tubes and taking everyone with it! Thus the truly intelligent witches and wizards should get out as soon as possible and move to some other country that is moving forward with the times.
Bronze chapter 3 . 5/27
The Lovegoods are crazy, but the right kind of crazy. They're almost always good form lots of laughs. Though in one story I was reading Xeno was a Mindhealer but I don't remember anything at all about Luna's part of the story.
1,473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »