Reviews for My Little Academy: Fanfiction is Magic
SmartGirl333 chapter 3 . 3/10
I demand moar. Followed and faved.
Iximaz chapter 3 . 2/17
Here ya go, a PPC agent attending an OFU just for giggles. (What? She needs a vacation, big-time. And considering this would be like Hermione taking Muggle Studies...)

Name: Rina Dives (Or Lemongrass, if you want a pony alias.)

Gender: Female

Coloration (body and mane): Yellow body, short, dark green mane and tail (see profile picture)

Pegasus, woo-hoo!

Please specify one luxury item that you require at RFAE: My denim jacket. (Shh, don't tell anyone else the pockets are bigger on the inside!) What do you mean, that's not allowed? Fine, gimme my stuffed Dalmatian.

Watched all the episodes many, many times.

I've been sent into missions in this continuum, I'd like to think I know the canon!

I have written a Mary Sue or Marty Stu: yes/no
Sue, yeah, but I killed her.

Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy a close second

Not from this continuum, I'm not. *wink*

If so, whom?: Do I need to answer?

Going insane. And Godmode Sues, those things are terrifying. And fanbrat stampedes.
Eneko95 chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Hey, Heather, chill. Nothing worth doing is ever easy.

Oh, by the way...
Name: "Ami Seeker"
Coloration: Green body, brown mane/tail
Favorite race: Unicorn
Luxury item:
I have: watched all the episodes once (with the exception of "Games Ponies Play" and "Magical Mystery Cure", but I know how they end, so...
I am: very familiar with canon
I have written neither slash nor a Mary Sue. (I think; I'd like to find out exactly how to write pony fanfiction, since the only two I have to speak of are crossovers.)
My favorite character: Twilight Sparkle (but really, they're all awesome)
I am in love with a canon character: No.
I have a fear of: Other (not being prepared, large crowds)
thishazeleyeddemon chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Pretty good. I'm not to familiar with the canon, but this seems accurate. I really like this. Is it too late to go, plz update?
Zervziel chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Interesting so far though I desperately hope this Academy FF doesn't fall into the trap so many other do where they themselves drive the canons to act horrifically OOC as they ignore or even relish causing pain to their students. Saw that in several others and got disgusted with it. Oh no it's only bad when FF writers do it (often unknowingly due to being new) whereas the Acadamy Author does it knowingly.
musicluvr1974 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
This is great! ROFL And if it can help prevent travesties like Cupcakes, Rainbow Factory, or *shivers* [I]that one scene[/I] in Eternal, I'm all for it. :)
Isaac Smalls chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
I really hope you guys aren't dead, because this is quite good!
Wrath Flamesoul chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Name: Sammi Williams

Coloration (body and mane): Body is ecru; mane is honey-gold

Favorite pony race: Earth

Please specify one luxury item that you require at RFAE: Mr. Fluffers the fist-sized teddy bear

I have: Watched all the episodes many times

I have written slash: No

I have written a Mary Sue or Marty Stu: No

My favorite character is: Fluttershy / Other (Rose and Sweetie Belle)

I am in love with a Canon character: No

If so, whom?: N/A

I have a fear of: Spiders
Lunar Tulip chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Name: Mister Tulip

Gender: Male

Coloration (body and mane): Body: A shade of blue which i don't know the name of but which has a hexcode of 2020CC. Mane: Brown, specifically hexcode 640000.

Favorite pony race: Pegasus

Please specify one luxury item that you require at RFAE: Heavy blanket

I have: Watched all the episodes once

I have written slash: No

I have written a Mary Sue or Marty Stu: No

My favorite character is: Other; I have a huge amount of trouble prioritizing between Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie, so I consider them to be equal in favoriteness.

I am in love with a Canon character: No

If so, whom?: N/A

I have a fear of: The Everfree Forest/Spiders/Being Banished to the Moon/Other (Boredom)
Rebecca Cunningham chapter 3 . 5/1/2012

Familiar with canon

Doctor Whooves.

The Everfree Forest
xRandom1x chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Ugh, whoops. Sorry about the other review, there was a glitch. Anyway, I'll resubmit my form.

Name: Marianne Johns

Gender: Female

Coloration (body and mane): Dark teal with very pale, icy blue mane and violet eyes

Favorite pony race: Pegasus

Please specify one luxury item that you require at RFAE: iPod

I have: Watched all the episodes many times

I am: Very Familiar with Canon

I have written slash: yes

I have written a Mary Sue or Marty Stu: no

My favorite character is: Rarity

I am in love with a Canon character: no

I have a fear of: Being Banished to the Moon
xRandom1x chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
This looks awesome! I was wondering if anyone would get around to doing this for the MLP:FiM fandom. xD

Anyway, here's my form:

Name: Marianne Johns

Coloration (body and mane):

Please specify one luxury item that you require at RFAE:

Leo Artemio chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Heh, I thought this fandom needed one of these things. You wouldn't mind if I asked EQD to cover this, would you?
The Thunder Alchemist chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Hiya! I'll submit a student. Here are her responses.

Name: Ava Doeburg

Gender: Female

Coloration (body and mane): Pale purple (body) and navy blue (mane)

Favorite pony race (Earth/Pegasus/Unicorn): Earth Pony

Please specify one luxury item that you require at RFAE: Coffee

I have: Watched all the episodes once/Watched all the episodes many times/Watched some of the episodes/watched none of the episodes: Watched some of the episodes.

I am: Very Familiar with Canon/ Slightly Familiar with Canon/ Reasonable with Canon/ Minimally Knowledgeable about Canon/ What is Canon?: Reasonable with Canon.

I have written slash: yes/no: No

I have written a Mary Sue or Marty Stu: yes/no: Of course not, I'm way above that!

My favorite character is: Twilight Sparkle/Rarity/Applejack/Fluttershy/Rainbow Dash/Pinkie Pie/Spike/Other (Please specify): Rainbow Dash

I am in love with a Canon character: yes/no: No

If so, whom?:

I have a fear of: The Everfree Forest/Princess Celestia/Spiders/Nightmare Moon/Princess Luna/Being Banished to the Moon/Other (Please specify): Being banished to the moon, heights
GirlAnimePrincess chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
well, while i dont think my writing is that bad,

this would be interesting, so i think i will join, :)

and it is always nice to learn ow to write better stories,

even if there not MLP,

so i will enroll :)

Name: Laura

Gender: Girl

Coloration: skin/fur a light coffee brown, Hair/mane Dark chocolate brown with a single blue stripe

Favorite Pony Race: Pegasus

Please specify a luxury item: my glasses?

I Have: watched all the episodes once

I am: Very familiar with canon

I have written Slash: what is slash? is that where someone goes crazy and kills everybody else? if so NO! if not, what is slash?

I have written a Mary sue or Marty Stu: what are these? i dont think so

my favorite character: Pinkie Pie

I am in love with a canon character: Absolutely not! I'm straight!

i have a fear of: Spiders, other creepy crawlies,

well, thank you! and please tell me if i do not enroll, i dont mind, i am just doing this for fun anyway! :)