Reviews for Many Happy Returns
tori218 chapter 1 . 2/19
Sometimes I wonder if you have fun breaking my heart over and over again. Every single one of your fanfics is heart wrenching
rienr001 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
dude, you made me cry... totally not cool...
Fabbywolf chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I love the series, please keeping doing more. :)
Sheila chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This story breaks my heart.
hpfangirl92 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I just finished reading all the stories in your Fusion 'verse, and so I though I'd leave an overall review on this one.
I love them. :) I especially loved the two that featured Cas, but that's just because he's my favorite character. :D
I also really liked the one you wrote in Sam's point of view. It was really interesting and helped me get a better grasp on his mental state.
So overall, great job! I shall eagerly await more (I hope) in the future.
sahoin chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
So, I stumbled upon your writing a couple weeks ago, but I had to wait to read most of it until I was all caught up with Supernatural, and I just wanted to say that, oh my god, the is some of the most brilliant stuff out there. Seriously. I love your beautiful one-shots, and your Fusion 'verse is just freaking awesome and heartbreaking and fluffy and all-around spectacular. I hope you continue on with it for a long time, because I know for sure that I'm gonna read any more installments you make ;3
dailynmom chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I just finished reading all your fusion stores and I loved, loved them. Thank you so much for taking the time to write and post these wonderful stories. I like thinking there is a happy ending (of sorts) for our boys. I love how you include so much love between the brothers. I will definitely be reading these stores again and again. Looking forward to your next addition to this amazing series of stories.

Your fan
Deangirl wannabe chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
it's a bittersweet story. but i really enjoyed it. thanks for sharing
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
*tightly hugs sweet little story* I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this series! I always come away feeling light and somehow complete, as if everything is going to be fine. Dunno, but these stories are just wonderful to read!

"...and Sam pulls it away carefully and folds it neatly into a square. Dean kind of wants to smack him for being a contrary little brat, but from the tiny smile tugging at the corners of Sam's mouth, it looks like his little brother knows exactly what this is doing to him. Little bitch."

-LOL! That's priceless! Dean does what he can to annoy Sam and gets it dished back under Sam's passive-agressive nature! I hope KamiDiox will do an illustration for this story, too. She has SUCH a wonderful style that fits this fanfic series perfectly! -
dlk chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Hi! I have been enjoying your stories,especially the 'Fusion verse ones. I will not critique your writing,as I was always better in math.I just hope more ideas will come to you!THANK YOU FOR SHARING!
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
It's always great to read a Fusion Verse story. Somehow you never disappoint.

Thanks for this.

Looking forward to more.
Gabthevamp chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
My adoration for your take on Post-Hell Sam continues to grow with every story you post.
Sotobow chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I LOVED this. :D

I totally get Sam's reluctance to celebrate his birthday - he died on one, Dean made a deal and died on two of them, and may is just a BAD month for them. Also, Sam's not too thrilled some of the time that he was born at all. But Dean not even associating any of that with the day Sam was born was great. Because he'll always be glad his brother's around.

I like that even in their new life, you've kept them as themselves. Like Dean being grateful that Sam keeps Hell to himself mostly, but Dean also feels a bit guilty that he thinks that. And that Sam, even on his bad days, can keep it together enough to protect Dean like that. I like that much better than what's going on on the show right now (which is Dean telling Sam to not be broken and to shut up while Dean is depressed about his own life, and Sam trying not to be a burden even when SAM is the one who went to HELL for a year and a half - irritating...).

You always capture the things I really love about the boys, and your stories are about them and their relationship. That's my favorite :D

Great fic! This 'verse is always so awesome!

And oh my gosh, the waffle iron made me weepy!
Rolletti chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
FINALS! Urgh, the nerve of it keeping me away from your update! I finally read this chapter and I LOVE IT. I love it so much, that I sneak time away just to start reading Fusion over again starting from #1...again. I can't get enough of it. AND of course I totally freaked when I saw Supernatural and saw YOUR SAM at the beginning of season 7. Yeah, that's right, I screamed, "It's FUSION, THEY READ IT." I hope you got paid...I guess you can settle with Great Minds Think Alike. I'm sure I've told you this before, but I can' t help but say it again.

So, this chapter is priceless of course and I can't say enough about it. You so ROCK and I can't wait to read #21.

Baffled chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Are you, by any chance, one of the Psychic children? Because the Sam you created in the Fusion-verse is practically canon now on the show. Same ticks and whatnot.