Reviews for Desires
Evelyn Knight chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
Poor Jessie, even in her new life things just aren't going her way. But I most say Woody and Bullseye make a great comedy team!
Evelyn Knight chapter 13 . 1/15/2012
Very interesting chapter, I can't wait ti read what Woody finds out. I feel bad for Woody really, all he wants to do is find Jessie and find out what's going on.
Evelyn Knight chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
Poor Woody! He may not have the internal structure of a live man, but he dose have a brain of one! When he becomes human assuming he dose that is, I have a feeling it's going to take all of his inner will power to keep his hands off of her.

The flashback was very ignoring, I wonder if Jessie has any memories of having Woody and Bullseye as child or did she just get them?
lucy.kirkland chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
This was such an amazing chapter, I didn't want it to end!
Evelyn Knight chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
Haha on Woody's last thought. I'm very curious about Jessie childhood friend who's a Sheriff. But really Jessie should know better then to undress in front of an open window unless she really is trying to catch the Sheriff's eye. LOL
Evelyn Knight chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
Oh wow! Great ending to this chapter! I hope Jessie doesn't decide to get changed in her room. I don't think Bullseye would care, but I'm sure Woody would have a heart attack, even if he dose have a real heart.
Evelyn Knight chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
Well at least Jessie's with someone who will take care of her.

I have a suggestion how about this 'world' that Jessie is now living took place in the west in the late 1800's? It's up to you of course.

Woody and Bullseye new owner is a bit creepy, I wonder how much he really knows?
Evelyn Knight chapter 8 . 12/20/2011
Oh my! Brilliant chapter! But how could you end it right there? Has Jessie became human? And what about Woody and Bullseye? And who was calling her name? I hope it was Woody. Update soon!
Evelyn Knight chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
Oh Woody, you should have never left Jessie alone. Wonderful chapter I can't to read what happens next.
Evelyn Knight chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Inserting take on how Mr. Davis might have met his end. I really like Jessie's happy memory about Emily playing with her. Woody's memory was heartbreaking, I loved the ending! I can't wait to find out who's talking to them.
Evelyn Knight chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Poor Jessie... again I take it, the grave she saw was her Emily's grave. I can't help, but wonder how and when Woody and Jessie's feeling have changed for one another. Wonderful chapter by the way. Love anything that has graveyards in it.
Evelyn Knight chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
However, the three of them were still precautious and made mental notes to scan the room of all sharp objects in case their new owner tended to be the frequent sleep-walker. LOLI

Well Woody try to stop Jessie or will he come with her? Great chapter as always!
Evelyn Knight chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Another great chapter! I can't wait to read to more. It's very easy to understand why Jessie's bitter about her life because as you said she doesn't have any control over and now she, Woody, and Bullseye belong to an old man, who appears to only want them as collectables.
Evelyn Knight chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Another good chapter! I wonder what will happen to them next.
Evelyn Knight chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Great start, um not to be nit-picky or anything but you mention a female rag doll with yellow yarn hair was that a goof or different doll? But really I love what I've read so far and can't wait for more!