Reviews for Rewriting Time
Goose chapter 1 . 7/10
I didn't even get halfway through the chapter and realized this was just another ignorant bashfic. OOC, as well as nonsensical. Please stop writing.
writeratheart007 chapter 13 . 4/1
I really hope that you're able to post again soon. Let us know when the edits are done so we can re read the editted chapters. I look forward to reading more! (Though I have to admit I liked where it was going)
turbomagnus chapter 4 . 3/28
This chapter leaves me with a question; if Dumbledore removed memories of Christopher from the Grangers' minds in the summer before second year... what actually happened to him physically? Did Dumbledore erase his memories too and send him off somewhere or what?
midnightscar17 chapter 13 . 3/11
Can you please update this story.
nightwing27 chapter 12 . 2/10
that gay old fool never learns
nightwing27 chapter 13 . 2/10
idiots who re write just because of dumb reviews how weak good thing no body tells me what to do
Fallow51 chapter 13 . 2/8
Kudos :)
Jharry1960 chapter 10 . 2/1
How about an obliviate on Ron?
Village-Mystic chapter 12 . 1/29
Red moon tonight, tomorrow is Fisherman's delight. (Means fair weather). Meanwhile, liking your twists in the old houses and this way of getting Sirius out.
Village-Mystic chapter 10 . 1/29
Wow. and as angry as he is - he's not oblivating Ron.
Village-Mystic chapter 9 . 1/29
Some good stuff going on here. Way to follow through with the manipulative characters. I don't think that Ron was that bad, just not the best match for Hermione. However, good follow through on your interpretation in this story.
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 1/29
Interesting. So if they age difference was the only thing holding him in the brother-sister zone, this gives them both a chance.
Village-Mystic chapter 7 . 1/29
Uh,oh. Granger family is in danger!
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 1/29
Little confused. Did they leave the Owl with Hagrid, or in the bank?
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 1/29