Reviews for Rewriting Time
Doesn't care about the gold?! I can see how he wouldn't care as far as how much gold he had, but I would think he would care very much that the ones that stole it wouldn't get to keep it! Prosecute all of them to the fullest extent of the law!
I like how he dealt with Ron and Malfoy. Why didn't he address his health by going to St. Mungo's for proof of the abuse, counteract the malnourishment, and get the block's and tracking magic removed, then use it as evidence against Dumbles? He could get a solicitor to have his and Hermione's magical guardianship transferred to someone decent. Also, we never saw what was on the report when his vault key was analyzed.
jada951 chapter 13 . 4/11
oh yikes! i'm thinking maybe this is the end?
too bad. I wanted to see how you would handle this for the future.

well, good luck w/ your writing.
Jimbocous chapter 13 . 2/21
This is nice. I do hope you get back to it at some point, lots of potential. Also, if you do rewrites, please pay attention to spelling of canon names (Giverva-Ginevra, Skitter-Skeeter, etc.) Thanks for a great read so far!
gleefan2009 chapter 13 . 1/13
love it please write more
Commissar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 4 . 7/30/2017
Oh god another evil dumbledore ... Yeah... Nope.
observentuser chapter 13 . 7/1/2017
Looking forward to the rewrite. Love the story!
Purple Fire Dragon chapter 13 . 1/19/2017
hope you continue this story soon. :-)
blacky4477 chapter 13 . 10/15/2016
Come back, really liked the story so far and it was just getting to the good parts
hunzbookwyrm chapter 13 . 9/28/2016
where as i loved it from beginning to end, great story, hope to see more soon
gleefan2009 chapter 12 . 9/21/2016
love it please write more
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 13 . 7/22/2016
When are you going to post new chapter.
Luvliacd chapter 13 . 7/3/2016
I really hope that you can get past that block and come back to this story. It was a nice new twist on the time travel story. Hope to see you soon.
Shonta chapter 13 . 5/9/2016
When will this rewrite happen. This a wonderful story. Plz update soon.
bassoongirl14 chapter 13 . 5/9/2016
I love this story so far!