Reviews for Reversed Robins
Chiorikizunai88 chapter 1 . 1/3
Woah, yes, I'm sure there would be a lot if family fluff...if you continued...maybe...could you? Please? It was really awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is great! I love Damian's characterization, it's so nice! And cute mini-Dick as well! Eagerly waiting for an update over here!
guess chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I like it. I would like to see more of this. for example were tim and Stephanie or was it damian and Stephanie? also did Jason date Helena? you've got a lot of questions to answer mister.
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I really like this story (good concept, nice organization of canon to fit this AU) but I feel like you should have someone beta your work. It was pretty difficult to read due to the grammar and spelling errors!

Hope you'll continue it. :)
Kinya1987 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
this, is a very interesting concept, and this needs to be continued it has great potential- (is Tim going to come back from the dead, (like Jason did)
Is he going to have that same view on life as the red hood?
and what is his view on the new robin?
What is Jason's view on the new Robin?

what is Dick's life going to be like now? how will it differ from the original batman plot?
Is the young Greyson, going to find out who nightwing is? like i said, i see this fic going places so don't give up.
ricestalk-2004 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awesome story, hope you keep writing it! I look forward to the next chapter :)!
Konri Kari chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is really good!
kitty-ally-93 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
plez continue this story i wanna know what happens next.
AnnoCat chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Your grammar is a bit off. A little polishing will do, but I am absolutely captivated with the plot!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Little-Yet-Fierce chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Really cute. I adored it. There where some grammar and spelling mistakes. One thing that you can do is use spell check and then when you are done read it out loud. Trust me it helps a lot.

The plot is very interesting and I can't wait for more.

Keep writing

~Em
Ahja Reyn chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
The grammar and spelling were a bit painful to read through, but the concept you have here is very intriguing.
Mm chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
It's really interesting! old!damian and young!dick. keep going!
shad0wraith chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Can't wait to see more! Loved it!
Kereea chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
AWW! So CUTE!

I was working on something like this too, but older!Damian met Dick after Bruce took him in, and it was more of a "what is this small child doing to me, making me all empathetic and such" sort of thing. (and my Tim's alive, for various reasons)
DNWHDYD chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Big D and Little D are best bros no matter whos the oldest :)