Reviews for My World, Its End
The Fox Knight chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
This story has a lot of potential so please continue
Skarrow chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Please! Please update! I don't have the courage to rewrite the entire story of Fate/Extra like you! X(

Love your story, looking forward to more!
Xelia Lagan chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
plz update soon _
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Wow. It's going to get better soon, that I can tell. So good luck, and you have my support.
XxTsukiAkari chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Loved it! It's so nostalgic since it reminds me of the first time I played the game :D and lol Archer was so cool when he was first summoned x) I look forward to more! :D
JMeh chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Haha.

I totally get what ya mean. I got Fate/Extra for XMas and I automatically love the ArcherxFeMC pairing. w i think they would be an awkward couple. So cute.

Anywho!

I was really excitrd when i found your fic and read that it had this pairing. I cant wait. So far i cant say much about your writing, since it was so short. But your grammer is good 'w' thats what usually gets meh.

Good luck on your fic and cant wait for more!
Mauritius chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This is your first time into the Nasuverse huh? I'll let you know if there are any inconsistencies with the canon. I'm somewhat knowledgeable about the Nasuverse. Though you should get the visual novel "Fate/stay night" though as to get a feel of what EMIYA is like, as well as Tsukihime since Arcueid Brunestud is in it (do not use the anime for either titles as a source as they made crap up that contradicted something later, that and Tsukihime's anime, ignoring the "there's no Tsukihime anime" meme, completely changed everyone's personality).
xenocanaan chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.