Reviews for Under the Surface
jae cairo chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
you should really make a sequel . I love this story
Lyn chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
I deman a sequel! I love this story. :3
jae cairo chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
I love this story !
JustSu chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
I have a confession to do. I love cheating fics. Love them. And it's the first time in my long time reading cheating fics that I wanted Edward with 'the other woman'. Bella didn't deserve him, she was no more in his life nor he in hers. So for me, this is a HEA. And I want to thank you for making it real.
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
Loved it! Read it many times! I always get to the end and want one more bit just to give me closure!
ellie82 chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
I absolutely loved this. It was well written and the relationship you built between Leah and Edward was so intense and perfect. The ending line really topped it off though.
MaryMary123 chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
both cheating? Maybe time to split.
mewlingquimlover chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
oh i want more!
mewlingquimlover chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
hot dam! that was hot and all about Leah indeed!
mewlingquimlover chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
oh this was priceless! i loved every bit of it, made me chuckle through and through
mewlingquimlover chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Absolutely falling in love with this! I can see Leah being this way and Edward fitting in so nicely with her with their back and forth banter.
ummzarah chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Interesting story line and very well developed. I'm looking forward to more.
THEPrincessx chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I really enjoyed this particular story, ive read it a couple of times lol it's good:)
marveecorp chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
I'm so not into cheating fics but i like your story and the way you wrote the plot and characters are very believable. I like the ending as well. Thanks for sharing.
marveecorp chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Edward and Leah fic...interesting.