Reviews for Gyrations and Sensations
graciecriss2 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Unf. Hnnnnnnnnnnng.

I love you.
milkteethbabydoll chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Oh my... -fans herself- I need more of your hot, smutty Klaine fanfics. I love them. :'D
WeNeed2ReDecorate chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
omfg. me gusta. very hot.

i like kitty!kurt ;)
unf chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
holy

f*cking

hhnnnnnggggg

my god, this is my favourite kink.

i cant even asdfghjkl;
Jinxed22 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Awesome story! I really really really LOVED the first chapter, it was so freekin' hilarious! I was laughing all the way threw it at Kurt's shyness, and how Blaine was so adorable to him! I really really loved it, there was so many good parts to it! You must write another visit to the sex shop!

Then the second chapter was maybe, just as good, I loved the lemon, of course I did, aha xD It was really cute, and the teasing was great, and also how Blaine is so sweet to him, they are so perfect together!

Overall, well, so far, the story was brilliant, with only one error I could find, where you misplaced a " thingy m'bob. It's smooth and flows good, and easy to read. It's also spaced out nicely, with good ending to the chapters.

I can't wait for the next chapter to this story, if you end up writing some more chapters, which I hope you do, with more of the blushing and laughs and giggles of going to the sex store, which was my favorite part by the way! Anyway, great work, can't wait for more.

5/5
Miyurimi chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
I absolutely adore this so far! Blaine's so sweet yet dominant at the same time (just the way I like him xP) and Kurt is so cute. And the sex and roleplaying? Sooooooooo hot. I can't wait to see what they get up to next! :D
Bedessica chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
soooo hotttttt please tell me there is more that tail is very hot
specsO-O chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
O_O

Yum.

Kurt's so adorable, the way he's shy about liking the whip. And Blaine is so patient, bless him. Most teenage boys would not have the control that kid posesses.

AND THE EARS! I love some cat ears. (on you know, people. Like Blaine, I do not have a thing for cats. Though Kurt is so a cat personality wise.)
Aww The Good Ole Days chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Wow! It's like reading the first time my husband and I went into a sex shop. Only I got elbowed in the boob and my husband ended up straddling an inflatable ring toss peni$, and it was our neighbor across the hall from us in our first apartment.

Oh, the memories... Whenever I need a laugh I just picture ole Mrs. 70 from our first place. I kept getting looks of sympathy everytime she saw me after that incident. Hilarious!
jack-mick-la chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
SO GOOD. This chapter was amazing, thankyou!
XxBraxtonsMomxX chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
*fans self* ohh baby get some!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I already love this.
Heather chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This is delicious! Can't wait for more ;)
GirlinTheCafe chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
It's hilarious ... I've sit here smiling like an idiot the whole time ... I totally adore this, there's something about your writing syle and this story that makes it very simple to keep track and keep focus (which is good in my case because I do tend to wander off quite a few times while reading a chapter of FF xD) ... Update soon, pretty please?
captainjackshardness chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
haha this cute and then so HOT towards the end! Pweese continue?