Reviews for Mirror's Show What the Heart Truly Feels
Nessie002 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
awww adorable!
BacterialContaminationV3 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
i really loved this! i got a nose bleed! im faving this! and swearing off hot chocolate cant be that bad, i dont like it(dont kill me!)im more a tea person. or bonox (Its a sort of beef drink if u dunno?hard ta explain...)
yullen FTW.
im out (x);;
TwinsAreAwesome2 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Uhh... I'm allgric to ginger. I loved the fanfic... btw. You sure aboutt the banning hot chocolate? The heat got shut off at my house, but we have elecrisidy. I don't know hot that works though... Any way I would love hot chocolate rright now.
Bakanda-In-The-Impala chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Oh this is sooooo cute :3 And sweet and adorable I luv it 3 Really god job hehe!
SherlockedinStohess chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
dang nabbit, i thought this was an 'M' story, if you know what i mean...any who, it was still good and adorably cute, but now i'm curious why allen saw kanda dead. that wasn't very clear. was it because that was the thing he was most afraid of happening?
flygon3300 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
:3 these two make the perfect couple sometimes
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
D'aww cute :3
Shizaki Kuro chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
All hail dia!

Dia promised us the world and lemons!

anon azure chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... so adorably cute
Neko's Revenge chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Awwwww! SO cute!
blahblahturtle chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Haha, that was adorable! I loved the story line and you wrote Kanda's character very well. I love when fics are written in the first person because of the many mental smartass remarks they make (which many of Allen's I thought were well done).

Just a few things: You have a few grammatical errors, so make sure that you look through and change them (or at least take a note of them). And also, I got confused when Allen started to cry until he said what he saw. I don't know if that was your intention, but I think that if you described Kanda's death some, then readers would be able to connect more with how Allen feels and why he feels it.

I thought that the story was very VERY cute and all characters were quite in character! Here, take some rainbow candy canes for the awesomeness! *throws candy canes to you* 3
YullenLover33 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Yay! and I always love stories were they get stuck somewhere (looking for innocence or just lost)
sonic108 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
what the hell does lavi have to do with ginger? XD anyway good story and i'll join you taking over the world, only for the fun of it and as to not get bored... plus i'd like to see a little more yullen in my life. that and sonadow XD eh who cares what i think though? FOR I SHALL RULE THE WORLD BY YOUR SIDE DIA! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Light: And I well kill myself if that ever happened so... Goodbye.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
It cool. dude!
Starisia the Shadow Demon chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Kitsune: YAY SHE INCUDED ME!

Starisia: THAT'S NOT A GOOD THING!

Kitsune: Sure it is *Sly grn* You know you want those two together as much as i do. C'mon...

Starisia: Ummmm... DAMMIT DIA! Look what you've done! I thought rabbits and foxs didn't get along. *Sulking*

Kitsune: I think i won... This time. Hmm Ya know we completely forgot about this one-or at least how good this one was. Guess that's to be expected when this knucklehead *Points to Starisia* Is too busy stressing and procrastinating to focus on anything else. This one was deffinately better than i remembered and i REALLY like the... 'Interesing' entry as well. Oh yeah, and Dia darling, we really do need to talk over our plans for how we're going to tak over the world ;P

Starisia: We're doomed...