Reviews for In the Library
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
huy pobre megamente suerte que no se estresa una doble vida que agitado
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow! Fantastic job! I love how you took a small clip from a montage and used your own personal experience to make such a wonderful story. That's what any true author does and you did it brilliantly!

I loved the interaction you gave them since at this point Megamind isn't fully changed to being good and the two just started dating. I like how you referenced the books in the movie and gave them something to talk about.

You really fleshed this story out with good mix of dialogue, internal thoughts and narration. Excellent job! Favorited!
Electricboa chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
You really did a great job weaving the original scene into your story, and his reactions to some of her lines are priceless!
SapphireGirl93 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Very cute story! I really liked it! Had to laugh at the "squid between his legs" line. :)
Artisa chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Megamind's reaction to the Roxanne's comment on his 'head' as well as the 'squid between his legs' were just PRICELESS! XD XD LMAO thanks for the LOLZ! I also found it really funny that the police offered to help him fix his car! XD

Huh! If Metroman keeps his alien identity a secret, you'd think Roxanne would pick up on that slip up when Megamind mentioned Metroman 'landed here'!

And you have some AWESOME real life stories! :D :D :D
joanhello chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Brilliant! Hilarious! You've got the characters right on target, including Megamind's imitation Bernard persona. And the tentacles! Perfect for introducing a new level of attraction and embarrassment, not to mention deception. Great job.
Oogy Boogy chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This was great! I love spins on missing parts of the movie, and the story "Bernard" told was great. I love the idea of him being a juvenile delinquent crashing with his various criminal uncles while he establishes himself as a supervillain. And the bit with the anatomy picture was hilarious. I can totally see that happening :D
AtemFan18 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
It's very funny and I liked it so much. They're in character and that's great, the only thing I wanted you to know is mom well, I'm mexican and it's kind of insult you said Mexican car parts are bad, if you could change it to another word would be nice, of course if you don't there would be no problem too.
pitbulllady chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
You have NO idea how much I have enjoyed reading this, especially that whole story about the old Camaro and the cheap-a** Mexican-made engine, because I know SO many people who have had something almost identical happen to them, and yes, some of them weren't exactly on the right side of the law at the time, either! I grew up around "car people", and consider myself one, so I can absolutely relate to that aspect of Megamind and his past! How much I would love to go to a NASCAR race with him one can only imagine! Had to laugh at the whole part about him seeing that artist's imaginative rendering of him in the nude, too; I'm sure he WOULD indeed have a total "WTF" moment upon realizing that some people assume that "alien" must equal "calamari-for-genitalia", lol. Guess some people aren't familiar with the Panspermia Theory, huh?

PitBull_Lady