Reviews for Adieu to the Zoo
Sleepwalker chapter 21 . 3/17/2013
Oh this story was so... so. I very liked it. Bravo!
WearerOfCapes chapter 21 . 9/30/2012
This is so gorgeous. Seriously. The way they're getting closer and closer and getting into each other's heads is sweet. And Vince's leopard kisses made me laugh. Also, thanks a lot for the dedication. I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Tophats-and-Cavemen chapter 21 . 9/30/2012
Aww! What a good last chapter!:)
Thank you for the dedication! :) *shy*

Sad to see this story end! It's been very good! However a sequel looks very very promising!

On another note: thanks for you pm! Sorry I didnt replie but my Internet has been down for AGES and I am having to everything from my phone and my phone doesn't like pming for some reason... You've done better than me at catching everything up!

Anticipating the sequel, Icey xx
CherryTroi chapter 21 . 9/30/2012
wow, this whole story has been amazing, i like the ending:) I really hope you start on the sequel straight away, can't wait! Thanks for the mention, and thank you for writing this, it's very good:)x
Concupiscence66 chapter 20 . 9/19/2012
Awww, I'm happy Bollo has turned his terrifying attentions to Naboo!
Tophats-and-Cavemen chapter 20 . 8/23/2012
This is still slightly weird... But a fantastic sort of weird!
And lol at naboo being crushed by bollo!
I like the mind corridor idea. It's really cool! Id love to beable to chat thro mind...
WearerOfCapes chapter 20 . 8/23/2012
This is very very sweet. Not only are Howard and Vince still perfect, we have Naboo and Bollo being a little family too. I also love Vince's vow to figure out what Howard is doing. It made me giggle :)
WearerOfCapes chapter 19 . 8/15/2012
I'm not sure I can put in words how much I love this story. The idea of Vince being a rare specimen that everyone wants is just brilliant, and I like the idea of Bollo and Naboo adopting him. I think Bollo really would be that possessive too. The fact that Vince is kind of changing is really believable, because he is a little bit different in series two, a bit more 'teenager-y'. The relationship between Vince and Howard is beautifully naive, and I love the fact that Vince purrs when he's happy. Basically, this is my new favourite thing. Ever. :D
Concupiscence66 chapter 19 . 8/3/2012
I have to agree with Howard about red on Vince!
andtheyshallinherittheearth chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Dawhhh3 This story is so cute! Vince's purring was just too adorable! "octopus rapist" Sounds like it actually belongs in the show. I love it!
CherryTroi chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
aww, this is very cute. I love how Vince growls and purrs, it's very fitting. Good chapter, and I'm still left wandering what's going tohappen next!x
Tophats-and-Cavemen chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
Aww! I really really love this story so much!
It makes me go all squee ( I think I just invented something. Or tried to put down in words an emotion that can't be contained in that form,..)
It is almost mesmerising the way you portray vince a being so childlike and innocent. But at the same time definately his own person, if a little lost and confused. :)
And vince and howards relationship is perfect in this. There are no defining boundarys. They just seem to be doing what is natural, they are not bound to the clasifications of 'just friends' or 'going out' which are sometimes terribly cliche. Instead there relationship is free and natural and doesn't follow any rules, therefore making it special and original as well as making te reader love it just that little but more!
Really super writing once again. I have been so bored today and found myself checking on here at least once ever half hour or so, so when I saw this come up I wad very increadaby happy! ;)
CherryTroi chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
I don't like Bollo being so possessive of Vince, but yay, Naboo's first smile:') please update soon!
CherryTroi chapter 16 . 7/22/2012
I wish Vince would realise that he's not bad for Howard:( I love the Charlie guard:)
CherryTroi chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
I can't wait till everything's revealed, like why does Tony want him, and what are Naboo's 'reasons'? But I do trust Naboo:)