Reviews for Trust and Tribulations
AdmiralStone chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
URG! Cliff hanger! hahaha Hope you write more soon!
AdmiralStone chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
So I'm LOVING the story so far. I've been reading it almost non stop haha.

Do you still play EVE? If so could we hook up and fleet some time? I have a group of 3 including me and we still need to learn a lot of things.

My skype is vaderman89. Just chat is fine, but i can call as well.

Look forward to fleeting up! Thanks a bunch!
alichi chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
Interesting story.

Hope you haven't abandoned it thou.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
I am sad that I have not seen this fic before. I enjoy it immensely-sure the are some faults, but it is still enjoyable. And yes, I have played EVE; though I was really terrible at the game. Your capitalization seems to be all over the place, same as your punctuation. Admittedly, you have gotten better, at least in this chapter. I suggest you should read over your paragraphs to correct mistakes.
Good Luck,
I look forward to more installments capsuleers.
Mega Mario 6 chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Great story, I will be watching closely for the next update. I do have a small suggestion though, start adding breaks between viewpoints. It's a small change but without them it is very jarring to start reading a paragraph and suddenly realize the viewpoint has switched. This breaks the readers focus and reminds them they are reading a book as opposed to experiencing a story. Other than that cosmetic addition I am loving this story, especially since I have recently joined the ranks of capsuleers and now roam unknown space with a small corp.
malaficus chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Really like your story.
Especialy cyber,
He reminds of while me but with way more kickass.
I hope you will post more soon.

tiny note: cyber being the ceo of a company because you needed a fleet is a bit cheap.
It would be nicer if they hadt to work for there reforcemence.
Arkytal chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
...Are you ever going to continue this? I really liked it so far, and the spelling and grammar was excellent for someone whose first language isn't English. The only error I saw were there/they're/their and your/you're misuse.

I haven't played EVE in years, but was once quite the enterprising miner. :3 I'm in the DUST514 beta, which is a blast, and it boggles my mind how they can connect DUST and EVE players through the planetary bombardment system.

Hem, anyways, enough geeking out about CCP and how awesome they are, this cliffhanger is killing me. I must know MOAAAARRRR!
Mizul chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
Great story hope you update more chapters soon :D

Makes me miss my time out in nullsec

Interesting Capsuleers and gallente navy working together
Ariskava chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
Very good story! I was a EVE player(taking a break) and this story makes me wanna get EVE once I can get Internet again. I see you have not updated in the last two months... May I ask why? You had a good story going and you were just getting to the good part it seems. Well I hope you return and finish this masterpiece, fly safe! (and live happily as well)
Kylar chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Great story :) I assume you're from Goons or Fcon?

And I second the fact that null does not have gate guns, other than that it's amazing! Try to avoid cliches though if possible.
cah11 chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
again, great job on this story, i've been playing eve for little over a year now, and i've done a little of everything there is to do. By far the most enjoyable was 0.0 while it lasted (may BDEAL rest in peace). keep up the great work, can't wait to hear about this secret that Dr. Shift has.
cah11 chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
OK, i like your story so far, one inconstancy that i feel i have to point out however is that null-security space does not have gate guns... just thought id point that out.
Aldurnamiyanrandvora chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
One of the most realistic fictions for EVE, outmatching even the chronicles. You're use of terminology and battle tactics was proper, and you manage to handle the moral side of the story expertly. You really thought this one through, covering up loop holes in the lore with your own logical ideas. I commend you for that.

Very interested by the story, and can't wait to read more. What has Doctor Shift done?

Aldurnamiyanrandvora, House of Dvora
Jcdutt chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
I do play EVE, and am enjoying the story so far. Keep up the good work

MiloKhan chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
I really liked it! It'll be interesting to see what those darned Gallenteans throw at them next ;)

I do play myself, but the nullsec stuff is interesting to me because I haven't experienced that part of the game much yet. So definitely keep up the good work!